GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Off to the tennis I shall go..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 10:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
...where I learn everything that I...erm...know?

Anyways, yes, I'm off to Wimbledon in about half an hour ish, a bummer that neither Henman nor Rudseski are on Centre Court, but it'll be an experience nonetheless as I've never been before. More later...

Now who wants to touch me?

I said who wants to funking touch me!!
Tue 22/06/04 at 10:29
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
...where I learn everything that I...erm...know?

Anyways, yes, I'm off to Wimbledon in about half an hour ish, a bummer that neither Henman nor Rudseski are on Centre Court, but it'll be an experience nonetheless as I've never been before. More later...

Now who wants to touch me?

I said who wants to funking touch me!!
Tue 22/06/04 at 11:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Better not see Henman or Rusedski.

I'd want to blow up half the Earth when the 'COME ON .....' yells start.
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Got back, was okay, will be posting more later 'n' all.
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Tch, I'm off to the men's final and women's doubles final.

Come on Tim
Wed 23/06/04 at 15:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'll stick some pictures up I got of it in a while. Not that anybody has ever not seen tennis before.

Heh.
Wed 23/06/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Colourless"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Tch, I'm off to the men's final and women's doubles final.
>
> Come on Tim

Me too? :)
Wed 23/06/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
To be honest I Dont think "Tiger Tim " (As the press calls him) Will win Wimbledon as he hasn't had a really good few tournaments before Wimbledon. However knowing the support he gets from the British Public He'll get to the Semi's. Hopefully Greg will be able to put his recent clearance about the drugs behind him. As he didnt really do that well in the Nottingham open last week. *Crosses her fingers for Greg*
Wed 23/06/04 at 18:52
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> To be honest I Dont think "Tiger Tim " (As the press calls
> him) Will win Wimbledon as he hasn't had a really good few
> tournaments before Wimbledon.

French Open semi-finals?

That not good enough, considering its on clay?
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ashman wrote:
> French Open semi-finals?
>
> That not good enough, considering its on clay?

True Ashman. I was quite impressed. However I dont think he will ever win Wimbledon. As i personally dont think he has the mental ability. As i'm sure that he goes to Wimbledon fortnight every year. Thinking This year he has to win it. For him and the UK Public. Thats got to be alot of pressure!? Dont you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.