GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"-=NATO=- are at it again."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Lucky I'm not on the computer they blocked from their forums...I wonder what they've said about the ASS.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Lucky I'm not on the computer they blocked from their forums...I wonder what they've said about the ASS.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
They are a bunch of loser virgins, my ID is still ok with the server though.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I got kicked and banned for pretending to be one of them.

I then went back on and almost everyone had gone then the server went bye bye.

Silly little tards.
Mon 21/02/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Captain to you."
we where ok playing in aztec till the other nato guy joined and reconised all the names.
Tue 22/02/05 at 07:19
Regular
"Bicycle"
Busted...
Tue 22/02/05 at 09:55
Regular
Mocking them and their tardish ways is almost as fun as killing chippo.

*Almost

Die chippo
Tue 22/02/05 at 10:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I was "-=NATO=- R GAY" for a bit last night, but they got rid of me too. Such a bunch of children, we were actually playing the damn game! And they won't take up our offer of a challenge because they're scared of losing.
Tue 22/02/05 at 12:04
Regular
"Captain to you."
monkey_man wrote:
> I was "-=NATO=- R GAY" for a bit last night, but they got
> rid of me too. Such a bunch of children, we were actually playing
> the damn game! And they won't take up our offer of a challenge
> because they're scared of losing.

When there was just a few of us on aztec after you and azul left we were pimping them down i was on 12-1 at one point. cause they let anyone in whos willing to pay they have loads of naff players. where as we have a selection process for [ASS] and only get quality.

Die Shiggy
Tue 22/02/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why bother going to their servers?
They're incredibly uptight and ban us anyway, tons of decent servers around that aren't run by a group of tightass wannabe Seagals.
Tue 22/02/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I didn't even realise until I'd joined it was one of theirs. So I seized the moment to laugh at their anal antics. The 'tards. It would be funny if I knew they didn't act like that in real life.

And they still won't accept the challege of a clan match, because they know they'll lose.

EDIT: I actually went to the trouble of going to their website and looking around. [URL]http://www.natoclan-uk.com[/URL]. Check the 'screenshots' page, I think this is where the major difference is between them and the ASS. They have pictures of guns and hostages doing nothing, whereas ours would be us flash-banging each other, sitting on bombs, playing pranks, and HAVING SOME FREAKING FUN WITH THE COMPUTER GAME!!!!1 *ahem*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.