GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which country"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Hi, I have a problem, not immediate but I need to start thinking about it now, I went to sydney for a year about a year ago and want to go back, I was thinking about going to uni in aus, so I can go back, think is if I go I will fall further in love with the country and place (its like that, the people are really freindly) and will be unlikley to want to come back, do you think I should leave good England, after being here for all but one year of my life and go for sydney?
Thu 24/06/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Seriously. Think long and hard about it. I was in the same predicament 3 years ago. However it was not with Sydney. It was Victoria in Canada. I gave up everything. my house, job, my degree.
Granted i did finish my degree over there. However it wasnt how i remembered it when i first went out there.

So just think long and hard before doing anything rash.
Wed 23/06/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ask yourself: 'What will I be leaving behind?' first, if there is nothing "forcing" you to make such a move.
Tue 22/06/04 at 23:13
Regular
Go.
It's only a year, I'm sure you'll have a great time, and you'll then better know which country is for you long-term.
Tue 22/06/04 at 22:14
"possibly impossible"
Make a list of what you love and hate about each country and compare them.

But, be careful. Have you really stayed long enough in Aus to appreciate the bad things as well as the good? The old saying rings true, the grass IS always greener on the other side (though not literally in this case!).
Tue 22/06/04 at 17:40
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I'd desert England in an instant if I had the chance.

Oh, for god sake. If thats how you feel, just stop bi*ching and pi$$ off then. Is anybody forcing you to stay here? If not, do somethink. Just remember, there are a lot of other places far, far worse than Great Britain.

I tell you what, why don't you swap places with a person who does want to live here, because there is no shortage of them!!! That would solve both yours and their problem. Why don't you do that?
Mon 21/06/04 at 22:15
Regular
I'd desert England in an instant if I had the chance.
Mon 21/06/04 at 21:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah, just go. I dont want you
Mon 21/06/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Um, it is nice, been already but I suppose you are right, thanks guys
Mon 21/06/04 at 19:52
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Or you could go uni in Oz and realise it's not as nice an you imagined.
Mon 21/06/04 at 19:49
"period drama"
Pffftt. Why some loyalty to soil?
Just go where you want, do interesting stuff, be happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.