GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goatboy! Yeah you! Get over here!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cheers for the Clutch recommendation. I've bought "Blast Tyrant" and it's a class album.

Favorite track? "Cypress Grove"

"Holy Diver, where you at?
There's a woman on the hill in a wide brimmed hat
With a shotgun, .44,
And a big blood hound in the back of a jacked up Ford."

Genuis. :)

That is all. Thanks again.

[edit] 19 views. Are any of you called Goatboy apart from Goatboy? huh? well? ;)
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> I just want something to come through the letterbox really...

Ask Paradox: - I'm sure he can shoot something through it.
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I went to see his band, it's the least he can do.

Actually, the least he could do is nothing. I'm a sponge.
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:28
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Heh, you sponge, you.
Tue 22/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ooh, ooh, can I have one too? I just want something to come through the letterbox really...
Tue 22/06/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Shall do sir, it'll range from shouty fast METAL stuff from their first album to more experimental improvised stuff from "Jam Room" (harmonica solos and bongos abound)
Tue 22/06/04 at 07:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Goatboy wrote:
> Hurrah, another convert to the sleazy blues rock funkout that is
> Clutch.

> You want me to do a CD for you of the best stuff from their other
> albums? There's an entire back-catalogue of their wah-wah tinged
> fantasticness awaiting you
> Lemme know

Of goddamn course. That'll be fantastic. Get my home address of Light, that happy reprobate (it's frightening) will have it. Or if he doesn't, I'll email it to him. Cheers man, much appreciated.
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hurrah, another convert to the sleazy blues rock funkout that is Clutch.
Blast Tyrant is quite possibly their finest, although "hardcore" fans are shrieking because of "Regulator" and "Giving Up The Ghost" having acoustic guitars on instead of just red-faced shouting and Sult's wah-wah riffs.

My fav tracks at the moment from that?
"Profits Of Doom" (just for the "Born with a moustache in a supernova, tossed off the cliffs of Dover" couplet)
"The Swollen Goat"

--------

You want me to do a CD for you of the best stuff from their other albums? There's an entire back-catalogue of their wah-wah tinged fantasticness awaiting you
Lemme know

"Please allow me to adjust ma pants so that I may dance the good time dance and put the onlookers and innocent bystanders into a trance"
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I give 20 dollah
Mon 21/06/04 at 16:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Twenty quid.
Mon 21/06/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Timmargh wrote:
> I could be ... if you wanted me to.

Hard cash alright?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.