GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just so you know..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I have 3 dog stories!

The first one is this dog that looked like Lassie, that my Brother's mate used to have. Stupid dog, it ran at my cat from the end of the garden, but the cat didn't even flinch because it knew one thing that the dog didn't - there was a patio door between them. Splat! I'm surprised the door didn't smash, actually - God bless British window safety standards.

Hound ye second was an equally stupid dog, that belonged to my Aunt. Thie mutt made it through the patio doors, but got tangled up in the Venitian blinds, bringing them crashing down and smothering the poor blighter. Then I think my Aunt hit it because it was so stupid, and made it work off the cost of the repair of the blinds by temping at SKB.

My last fantastic story involves one of those crappy little dogs that all Essex wideboys seem to have - y'know, those little ones that are half bulldog, half doberman, all dumb. My ultra-clever Brother brought it round - without a lead on - and surprise, surprise, it went for the cats. But one of my cats is a bit feral, so this dog got the shock of it's life when it suddenly found Pansy on it's back, shredding it to bits! I had to seperate them, but the cat chose to take on my arm instead, then hid in my parents room for a bit (the cat, not me). I bled half to death, whilst my Brother laughed like the retard he is. He's off work with a bad back, hernia and mangled foot - who's laughing now, barrel-boy!? Hahahahahahaha - that's right, me!

I'm so bored.
Mon 21/06/04 at 15:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mattributé wrote:
> My mum eats dog biscuits, on occasion.
>
> And now 'Your mum's a biatch' jokes.

No she's not and I really did.
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:10
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Burn?
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Kram"
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
But enough about your mother.
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I saw a dog once.

true story.
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Kram"
My friend shined his laser pen on me causing his huge dog to leap at me viciously, I still have the scrtach scars down my back. It'd be useful against burglars.
Mon 21/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My mum eats dog biscuits, on occasion.

And now 'Your mum's a biatch' jokes.
Mon 21/06/04 at 13:49
"Darth Vader 3442321"
phi11ip wrote:
> Get a laser pen and see if the dog chases it.

If the pen was shaped like a bone (they're all the same shape of course) then any Dog would chase it because all Dogs like bones.

I used to eat Bonio dog biscuits.
Mon 21/06/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Get a laser pen and see if the dog chases it.

Our cat does but she always pays attention to where the walls are, the dog however will put her head down and just run after it.

I got her to slam the door closed once just by doing that, stupid dog.
Mon 21/06/04 at 12:50
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Our Cricket playing dog is a traitor though. He was OK for many years until one day he decided to run off. We got a phone call from a nearby farm telling us that he'd come a calling. A week later and he'd legged it again. Same place.

It then occurred to us that he'd rather spend his days with farm dogs (some of the lady dogs were on heat at the time), people who will feed him more and not playing cricket.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.