GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/06/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Kram"
Ashman won gameady I while back with a review of Harvest Moon 2. Not so long ago Afrojoe won it with exactly the same review!!!

(I wonder how many times that's happened.)

p.s. If i'm right then I think I should win just for pointing it out.
Mon 21/06/04 at 13:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ah, I get it. The title. 'Cheaters'. Put Man U in that case.
Mon 21/06/04 at 12:56
Regular
mark f. Use the edit post button to cover your embarassment. Then type "ruud van Nistelrooy" into the now vacant gap.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
MarkF wrote:
> Does anyone like my review of The Suffering?

It's a good starting point, but what a review has got to do, for me, is try to make me feel the reviewers opinion of the game, and yours just gives a breif run-through of what happens in the game. It reminds me of my old reviews.

But, what do I know? I've never won a GAD for a review, yet. I'm hopeful for my Project Gotham Racing 2 one, though
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
see above. Bah.
Mon 21/06/04 at 11:00
Regular
"Kram"
Does anyone like my review of The Suffering?
Mon 21/06/04 at 10:57
Regular
"eat toast!"
we don't tend to bully new people. Only people who act like gits or are of pure evil. We do that to some of the regulars as well. Just not to the well respected ones.

As for the ppart about you wanting to win a gad for your troubles, you can't win it that way. You need to write the best review/walkthrough or post on that day. Good luck people!
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's okay, you was just concerned.

Welcome to the forums.
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Kram"
What, I didn't accuse anyone of anything, what, hones**t, oh sh*t! Sorry.

But if you jus**t click on the reviews on the winners lis**t they're the same!

I'm new, don't bully me!!!
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Kram"
Your probably wright but I need to keep arguing now to try and spare myself the embarrasment!
Mon 21/06/04 at 09:49
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Can you read they are both different. They will be just about the same they are reviewing the same game. Read my reviews they r good :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.