GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which stick?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 19:31
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 1GB DDR400 'CAS 2' memory stick for my Intel D875PBZ mobo? The processor is a P4 2.6GHz.

As you can tell from above I want the memory to be fast, but I have no idea who's the daddy when it comes to quality and what is right for my mobo.

Michael.
Sun 20/06/04 at 21:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
[H]ardOCP

\m/_ _\m/
Sun 20/06/04 at 21:47
Regular
"bing bang bong"
WickedWare wrote:
> Which is more important between having low latency but less memory, or
> having large amounts of memory with a higher latency level?

More memory with higher latency, unless you're a [H]ard overclocker
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:24
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Which is more important between having low latency but less memory, or having large amounts of memory with a higher latency level?
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:18
Regular
"NULL"
Geil, not Gail. Lol. Try this link: [URL]http://www.geilusa.com/products.asp[/URL]

You can get it at loads of online retailers in this country.
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
www.crucial.com/uk
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:04
Regular
"where's my tag?"
I'm looking for a single stick and it's hard to find a 1GB stick. I've now checked out www.gail.co.uk but there's no Golden Dragon memory.
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:02
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
To be honest, all this stuff branded as super-fast gaming memory...Corsair, Kingston HyperX etc is in reality only a teensy bit faster. And taking into consideration the massive extra outlay of this memory, you're better off going for 'lesser' stuff...Crucial and Kingmax springs to mind.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:45
Regular
"NULL"
Have a look at Geil. The Golden Dragon stuff is good.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:31
Regular
"where's my tag?"
Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 1GB DDR400 'CAS 2' memory stick for my Intel D875PBZ mobo? The processor is a P4 2.6GHz.

As you can tell from above I want the memory to be fast, but I have no idea who's the daddy when it comes to quality and what is right for my mobo.

Michael.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.