GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nice to see BTCC on the telly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 14:41
Regular
Although as usual it just seems to be the highlights.
Tue 22/06/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Der Nazi wrote:
> The podium is for the top three.

Yup, I know that.

:)
Tue 22/06/04 at 07:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lou Role wrote:
> Yea it's always good when they get a point. I'm surprised they
> weren't up on the Podium like they were at Australia in 2002.

Webber picked up two points from fifth place. The podium is for the top three. Plus, the achievement was even greater then, seeing as Minardi had an Asiatech engine and points only went to the top six back then.

But, BTCC- Not as fast as F1, but far more competitive. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season, because it's a tight fight for the championship between Muller and Thompson, plus there's a lot of competition in the Independents' title between Reid, Turkingotn, Eaves and Neal.
Mon 21/06/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Grandprix wrote:
> Absolutely insane race at Indy today. Baumgartner looks like picking
> up a point in the Minardi.

Yea it's always good when they get a point. I'm surprised they weren't up on the Podium like they were at Australia in 2002.
Mon 21/06/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Grandprix wrote:
> I believe they show it on a little known channel on Sky called Motors
> TV.

Yup, that's the channel I watch most on Sky. But it would be good if we had more motor sports on normal TV as Sky is mostly full of crap ,and I would like to get rid of it. But I can't do without my racing. However, the WRC is going onto ITV again, it'll be on on Sunday.

:D
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:55
Regular
I went to see the BTCC at Oulton Park a few weeks back, t'was top stuff.

And the third round on the highlights of the final race, Plato. Lost it all in the last laps. Dissapointing.

But Turkington, Sheesh, he was amazing!
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, they just show the highlights on ITV. If you want to see BTCC live, I believe they show it on a little known channel on Sky called Motors TV. I saw Race 3 of Mondello Park last week on there live.

Absolutely insane race at Indy today. Baumgartner looks like picking up a point in the Minardi.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:02
Regular
""
Lou Role wrote:
> I don't know because I didn't know it was on. But if it's going to be
> on TV regularly, let me know please. I'm just watching F1, nasty
> accident with Ralph Schumacher there.

I hate F1, have never liked it.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't know because I didn't know it was on. But if it's going to be on TV regularly, let me know please. I'm just watching F1, nasty accident with Ralph Schumacher there.
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:42
Regular
I might be wrong actually. Are they playing both races in full?
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:41
Regular
Although as usual it just seems to be the highlights.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.