GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Busted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/06/04 at 14:40
"Retarded List"
Busted's album (A Present For Everyone), ought to have one of those PARENTAL ADVISORY stickers on it, but it should read: !CUSTOMER ADVISORY -EXPLICIT RUBBISH! I mean it. It's the worst album I've ever heard. Damn those Pop-Rock bands!
Fri 25/06/04 at 08:23
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
“Busted”. Big deal. Another "group" marketed with the aim to fleece pubescent girls of their pocket money. I don’t buy Will Young, or any of the other manufactured crap designed for this audience, so I’m not going to start now. They don’t exist in Pandaemoniums musical world, and they ain’t going to. Ever.

Face it, bands like this are cynical marketing exercises. As long as they make cash (good for them) they will exist. Rather “Busted” than “Westlife”.
Fri 25/06/04 at 08:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If he said 'British rock groups', he should have said 'Bands', which sounds far more correct. Plus, why didn't he mention any really good ones, for example Motorhead, Judas Priest, Deep Purple or Iron Maiden?

Fool.
Fri 25/06/04 at 02:09
Regular
Hmmm on QVC once, the guy was selling a guitar. He said something along the lines of "British rock groups The Darkness and Busted".

Rock? ROCK!?
Thu 24/06/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I dread to think of how many people will go and buy it. And how many little groupies will come to Peterborough just to watch em play on the embankment :|
Tue 22/06/04 at 17:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
metalhead wrote:
> In the words of a good friend of mine:
>
> [URL]http://www.crazedsquirrelland.com/bustedrant.htm[/URL]
>
> Pure genius.

If he was so against him, why did he waste his time writing all that?
I don't like them, so I didn't waste my time reading it, because I can guess the predictable rubbish it contains.

A word that springs to mind after skimming down through that article is "idiot".
Tue 22/06/04 at 08:02
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
How, exactly, are busted (Capital letter missed off deliberately) pop rock? They make music aimed at 12 year old girls, can hardly play music (Let alone write it) and they don't even sound like rock!

Good pop rock? Texas (before they started making commercial pop rubbish), Coldplay, U2, Aqualung, Crowded House and possibly a few more.
Mon 21/06/04 at 23:22
"period drama"
Ah whatever. Good luck to them.
There's been worse.
Mon 21/06/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I was just watching that Thunderbirds video now because there was nothing else on. Then some Sabbath came on VH1. Yeeaah.
Mon 21/06/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Busted looks absolute fools in that Thunderbirds Video

THUNDERBIRDS...Oh dear god...hang your head in shame Busted

but their probably minted from all these sh** videos by now

Lucky fools
Mon 21/06/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mattributé wrote:
> I think it's the fact that people listen to it and think that it's
> real, proper, rock music.

You've hit the nail right on the noggin there, that's why I don't like Busted. This is a bit ironic, but Busted and Rock should not be mentioned in the same sentence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.