GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does the Google toolbar ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/06/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... stop pop-ups? I know it says it does on their site, but I wanna be sure before I go round to the in-laws' house and install in on their PC (it took a week to teach them how to turn it on).

Cheers.
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:31
Regular
"NULL"
I've just downloaded Firefox 0.9. It looks quite good so far, although one of the extensions I used to use doesn't work. It was the one that would put an X on each tab so you could close them easily. Very annoying.
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Firefox is great.

*Nods*
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:21
Regular
"Digging!"
VenomByte wrote:
> The Googlebar doesn't stop *all* popups, but it does do a better job
> of it than mozilla.

Firefox blocks all popups. I haven't seen a popup since I started using Firefox.
Sun 20/06/04 at 16:25
Regular
"smile, it's free"
The Googlebar doesn't stop *all* popups, but it does do a better job of it than mozilla.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I know, but it's for a family of incredibly non-computer literate people who fear anything that their friends don't use.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Digging!"
You could just use Mozilla FireFox which has a built in popup blocker and a built in (google and others) search bar that you can even create your own searches for any site.
Sat 19/06/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Cheers, Chipseh.

I still hate you, though.

:^P
Sat 19/06/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, it actually does quite a good job at it too.
Sat 19/06/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Twenty quid."
... stop pop-ups? I know it says it does on their site, but I wanna be sure before I go round to the in-laws' house and install in on their PC (it took a week to teach them how to turn it on).

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.