GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nerdy question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/06/04 at 12:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
What's the simplest way to sort out a dispute on eBay? Got some dude refusing to even acknowledge that he owes me money and a copy of Hitman 2 that's gathering dust rapidly on my shelf.

Thing is, it's only £12 and if it involves anything complex like I think it does, then I can't really be bothered.

Anyone want to buy Hitman 2 on PS2 for £12? Bah.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:19
Regular
There's some way to charge the gimps account so he has to pay the auction fees....not sure how though.
Sat 19/06/04 at 17:47
Regular
Can't you put it back up for free if it doesn't sell? Thats what I thought.

What DVD Paradox:? More Pr0n?!?!1121
Sat 19/06/04 at 16:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
There's not a whole lot you can do. It's worse when some c*nt doesnt send you the dvd you paid for two weeks ago, though.

GRR
Sat 19/06/04 at 15:44
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Oy, Gimp! Those ..:: ::.. are mine!
Sat 19/06/04 at 12:44
Regular
"hotter"
Here ye are, Snuggly: [URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21577&item=5303648863&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting[/URL]
Sat 19/06/04 at 12:39
Regular
if he just leave negative feedback and moves on then that means Snuggly has to pay the fees still.

You have to do go through a form, for a non bidding payer, you have to send a reminder first, then I think fill out the form, and it will only refund you the fees if you leave the user bad feedback. Of course he is likely to leave you bad feedback as well.

That's one thing that ticks me off as at the moment I've been waiting 3 weeks with 5 non-payers and I'll have to decide what to do as I really dont want negative feedback just because they cant pay now.

Here you are Snuggly [URL]http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/bidders_nonpaying.html[/URL]
Sat 19/06/04 at 12:35
Regular
"the burning sky"
Theres some thing to report NPB (non-paying bidders) but i cant remember how to get to it... Else you might as well just leave him with negative feedback, and just move on...
Sat 19/06/04 at 12:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
What's the simplest way to sort out a dispute on eBay? Got some dude refusing to even acknowledge that he owes me money and a copy of Hitman 2 that's gathering dust rapidly on my shelf.

Thing is, it's only £12 and if it involves anything complex like I think it does, then I can't really be bothered.

Anyone want to buy Hitman 2 on PS2 for £12? Bah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.