GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More Smallville"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 20:08
"possibly impossible"
***Possible slight spoilers, just***

So, Lois Lane will be visiting, Perry White will be back, but it doesn't look as if the rumour of a young Bruce Wayne visiting Smallville will come true, mainly due to the filming of Batman Beyond.

But...I hear that possibly our Clark may learn to fly. There's certainly a new power he will be getting at the start of season 4, anyway.

Oh, and Lex continues down the dark road to evil.
Sat 19/06/04 at 17:40
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Oh good, I'm not losing the plot.

Anyone else think the CG effect of seeing the insides of Clark's ears over and over again looks REALLY bad? We see it whenever he's listening in.
Sat 19/06/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Mikhail wrote:
> KOPKING wrote:
> Mikhail wrote:
>
> By the way, the writers of Smallville said they don't want to
> implement flying, although I think they'll have to at some juncture.
> We saw Kara hover in the finale, so it's likely he'll learn
> SOMETHING. It'd better be good, too, because he didn't learn
> anything
> in Season 3 :\
>
> He learned his super hearing in season 3.
>
> *slaps self*
>
> I saw the episodes months before the UK, so please remind me how he
> did. Was it the episode where he get Kryptonite reflected into his
> eyes and so he was able to control his hearing?

Yep thats the one.
Fri 18/06/04 at 18:38
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
pb wrote:
> ***Still Spoilers!***
>
> Yes, Chloe will be back, as the reason Lois is turning up is to visit
> her cousin. (although there are rumours that she is investigating
> the death of her cousin too)
>
>
>
> Pete will make guest appearances in the new series, but Lana's new
> love interest joins the show and Lana is also said to be a bit more
> interested in Lex after he visited her in Paris...

It's all set out for the return of Whitney! :0D
Fri 18/06/04 at 18:38
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
KOPKING wrote:
> Mikhail wrote:
>
> SOMETHING. It'd better be good, too, because he didn't learn
> anything
>
> He learned his super hearing in season 3.

*slaps self*

I saw the episodes months before the UK, so please remind me how he did. Was it the episode where he get Kryptonite reflected into his eyes and so he was able to control his hearing?
Fri 18/06/04 at 18:04
"possibly impossible"
***Still Spoilers!***

Yes, Chloe will be back, as the reason Lois is turning up is to visit her cousin. (although there are rumours that she is investigating the death of her cousin too)

Pete will make guest appearances in the new series, but Lana's new love interest joins the show and Lana is also said to be a bit more interested in Lex after he visited her in Paris...
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Mikhail wrote:
>
> SOMETHING. It'd better be good, too, because he didn't learn anything

He learned his super hearing in season 3.
Fri 18/06/04 at 02:36
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Ok, *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Lana - Apparently gone to a School of Arts in France, but we never actually see her get on the plane, and I don't believe she did. Any avid comic book reader knows that Lana gets together with Pete, and so far, they haven't really strayed from the comics much.

Lex - Has been poisoned, presumably by Lionel.

Lionel - Is dying of a rare liver disease and is currently in jail after it was discovered that he was responsible for the death of his parents. However, it's likely that in Season 4, he will be released, as anyone that can implicate him is incapacitated at the moment.

Chloe - The last time we saw her, she was moving to a witness-protection house (because she's testifying against Lionel) but as she entered, it exploded. She's listed as returning for Season 4, but I don't see how she can. There must be SOME explanation (I believe Clark will learn to fly, and turn back time as he did in Superman 2 by flying around the Earth very fast, and saving Chloe), because I doubt they're gonna kill off a key character who doesn't die in the comics.

Clark - Clark has been captured by Jor-El after giving himself up to save Johnathon (who was being strangled by Jor-El's energy field).

Pete - Has moved to Wichitaw with his mum.

Jonathan - The last time we saw him, he was unconscious from Jor-El's death grip.

Martha - She is still live and kicking. At the end of Season 3, she walks out of the Kent farm to see a symbol emblazoned onto the crops.

By the way, the writers of Smallville said they don't want to implement flying, although I think they'll have to at some juncture. We saw Kara hover in the finale, so it's likely he'll learn SOMETHING. It'd better be good, too, because he didn't learn anything in Season 3 :\
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Stopped watching Smallville at start of Season 3...

What has been going on since because i'd like to get back into it
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:17
Regular
"don't cross me"
Can't wait for the new series. Would only ask that there be more 'shirt off' action from Clarke. Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Really enjoyed the last episode, left plenty of 'what happens next'? questions.

Lexx clutching at his throat - How many times has he gone through that glass table?

Lionel in prison and shaved - Will he finally get his just deserts?

Lana, the lovely Lana - Will she be able to resist her love for Clarke and remain in Paris?

Chloe and dad - kaboom - she has had her fair share of hard knocks - will she come through this one - by some plausible miracle? Will she get the man of her dreams now that lovely Lana has gone?

I think I need to get out more! Roll on next series.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:00
Regular
He HAS to learn how to fly.

He was explicitly told at the end of season three "you can fly, Cal-El."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.