GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thank God..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 17:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
After a incredibly dodgy start, get in there the Roon.

1 - 0. YeY.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Mav wrote:
> A deserved win, in my opinion. Not a brilliant performance, but solid
> and very good in places.

I realy feel sorry for the goalkeeper
Thu 17/06/04 at 20:55
Regular
A deserved win, in my opinion. Not a brilliant performance, but solid and very good in places.
Thu 17/06/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Rooney rooney 2 goals .
Thu 17/06/04 at 19:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Anyone who watched the whole of the France match should know that we were more than worth a point, a point which we were robbed of. E_B is right when he says that France were unlucky not to score earlier, but even despite the often impressive French attack England played so fluently at times, and really got at France, something we failed to do in the first half today against the Swiss.

Also, the defending against France (bar stoppage time) was strong, and had enough pace within to see off any French threat from the likes of Henry and Trezegeut, but still offered plenty of height. Today we always looked uncomfortable and bothered by Switzerland, and even from set pieces we got a fair amount of grief. Compared with the performance on Sunday we were a lot worse today, and whilst we weren't out of this world against France its the best English performance I've seen for a good while.
Thu 17/06/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
How have I?

Considering I watched a full 45 minutes and we let two in, in the last 3 minutes I think I'm aloud to say I think we were lucky not to let one in earlier.

After 60 minutes would have been earlier then 90, would it not?
Thu 17/06/04 at 19:20
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> I just think we were lucky against France not to concede earlier.

Erm, how can you say that when you just said you didn't see the first half!

Contradicted yourself....
Thu 17/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
England are such an odd team. Play really poorly against mediocre sides, and brilliantly against top class sides.

Except for the 'let's hoof it back to then' tactic against France.
Thu 17/06/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I only saw the second half against France, and I saw just the same style of play. Giving the ball away and inviting them onto us. I just think we were lucky against France not to concede earlier.
Thu 17/06/04 at 18:57
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> I think if we had been playing a better team we would have been taken
> apart.

But we wouldnt have played in the same manner.

We always struggle against the poorer teams and from nowhere seem to raise our game for the bigger ones.

Better performance against France, but the result is more important. If things go the way they should then a draw will be enough on Monday.

The best thing about it, is we get rid of the god awful Clive Tylesly (sp) until the Semi finals (if we were to get that far of course).
Thu 17/06/04 at 18:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yay. Finished.

Performance = poor
Result = pleasing

But, as Ortega said, we more than deserve it after the harsh France match.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.