GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Completed GTA3 again today, and looked at the first few seconds of credits - the last time I jsut skipped 'em. Anyway, when you hear Maria complaining "I broke a nail, and look at my hair" - something like that - and then there is a gunshot. So that is supposed to be The Guy Who Doesn't Speak shooting her to shut her up then? Yes? Explain please.
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Completed GTA3 again today, and looked at the first few seconds of credits - the last time I jsut skipped 'em. Anyway, when you hear Maria complaining "I broke a nail, and look at my hair" - something like that - and then there is a gunshot. So that is supposed to be The Guy Who Doesn't Speak shooting her to shut her up then? Yes? Explain please.
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:45
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
dunno, just loved the game (till Vice came out!)
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
If by The Guy blah blah you mean you, then yes.

And I'm still searching for the guitar music of the ending for that.
Thu 17/06/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Maria does get shot. I think it's because she finally admits that she fancies him, as well as her irritating nature. On Chatterbox radio she admits she really loves the him and insults Lazlow in the process.
Thu 17/06/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Lazlow rocks.

Here's an interesting site:

[URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/libertytree/feb2001/index.html[/URL]

Check out the archives.

Anyway, thanks people.
Thu 17/06/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
He's class in real life also.
He used to do Technofile.
Thu 17/06/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Insert Gently"
RoJ wrote:
> Lazlow rocks.
>
> Here's an interesting site:
>
> [URL]http://www.rockstargames.com/libertytree/feb2001/index.html[/URL]
>
> Check out the archives.
>
>
> Anyway, thanks people.

Has secret Info on San Andreas...Spend ages looking for more
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Its a great game, I completed it 7 times.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> Its a great game, I completed it 7 times.

world record, It took me 2 days to complete it
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You didn't complete it in 2 days. You just did the main storyline missions, didn't you? You didn't bother doing all the Vigilante Missions, Paramedic Missions, Firefighter Missions, Taxi Driver Missions, Unique Stunts, collect all the packages, collect all the cars etc etc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.