GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 16:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Completed GTA3 again today, and looked at the first few seconds of credits - the last time I jsut skipped 'em. Anyway, when you hear Maria complaining "I broke a nail, and look at my hair" - something like that - and then there is a gunshot. So that is supposed to be The Guy Who Doesn't Speak shooting her to shut her up then? Yes? Explain please.
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> you're right, the greatest gaming experience ever created shouldn't be
> made, because lou role can't take part .... ;D

Me and thousands of other people.

:)

I actually expect that some time in the future all games will be online only, which would be a shame really as a lot of gamers will miss out because online gaming is way too expensive. But hey, by that time I'll hopefully be doing something much more interesting anyway.

;)
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:58
Regular
you're right, the greatest gaming experience ever created shouldn't be made, because lou role can't take part .... ;D
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> of course, the real dream is : GTA online!

I hope it never goes online to be honest, because there will be a lot of people that won't be able to get access to it, like myself. If they made an online and offline version though, that would be much fairer.

Thu 17/06/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> of course, the real dream is : GTA online!

Stop it, you're making me moist.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:47
Regular
san andreas should make both look poor in comparison.

of course, the real dream is : GTA online!
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Achilles wrote:
> I would probably have Gt3's missions in Vice city, that would be
> interesting and more challenging.

I'd have it the other way around, I thought GTA3's level design was perfect. So I'd have Vice Cities mission structure, along with the running of the businesses in GTA3's shell.

The reason I prefered GTA3's design was mainly because of it's size. The buildings were much closer together, and as a result there was much less pop-up, however Vice City was way too big, and the buildings weren't as tall or as close to each other so pop-up was much more noticable.

I am slightly concerned about the size of San Andreas as it sounds as though it'll be huge. But if they have 3 SEPERATE cities, each the size of Libery City, then I reckon it should work out fine.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:38
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Screw you Bograt you self inflated spinestick.
> PS2 is not a piece of crap.
> It has a blue light for Christ sakes.

listen here cheeselicker. I had a ps2, and loved it, cherished it, hugged it at night, there was even mention of children.

then it betrayed me, and threw a fit, and died.

I thought I couldn't love again, then a magical box with an 'X' on it changed my mind. now I am happy.

my ps2 carcass is still in my loft, choking on asbestos, which is good. I only had the bloody thing 18 months. £70 to fix it. MEH!

still, we'll see :)
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I would probably have Gt3's missions in Vice city, that would be interesting and more challenging. Really looking forward to the next one. Nice twist with Lance though, kind of expecting it really.

The only thing that dissapoints me about the games are the last missions. I though they should have just done a big war with your gang and their's on the beach.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You can easily complete the main story in GTA3 within 10 hours, but it's the rest of it that takes time. Like the rampages, packages, jumps etc. But it's still a brilliant game and I play it all the time, probaly a little too much actually.

And yes, I also found it quite funny when your character shot Maria. But there's a girl called Maria in San Andreas, since it's set before GTA3 it could be the same person.
Thu 17/06/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Screw you Bograt you self inflated spinestick.
PS2 is not a piece of crap.
It has a blue light for Christ sakes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.