GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rabbits."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 16:55
"SR = Special Retard"
I love rabbits, they're so cutesy an fluffely. I want to give them cuggles and kishes and smother them with love and carrots. My girlfriend's rabbit bit me, but it was so soft it was almost like a playful tickle that filled me with love and not rabbit venom. I think every house should come with a rabbit and a nice big hutch, and the Internet and videogames should be replaced with rabbits. Rabbits, rabbits everywhere, no cars, just rabbits. No-one should leave their houses, except for rabbit food.

Happy now?
Wed 16/06/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
stridman 4 prez!11

The fact that he did indeed believe it to be serious really does worry the hell out of me.

Given, he's probably one of, if not the biggest moron (a well sought after title on these forums, it seems) - but still, come on.

There were about 500 !!!!!!!!!!11111113012939129838elevneties and everything.
To be honest, I really didn't even think about it when I read it.

Muuhh. The intelligence - or lack of it - of some people frightens me.

These people are the future.
Oh good God.
Wed 16/06/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"Watership Down. You've the book. You've seen the film. Now: eat the pie!"
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:59
"SR = Special Retard"
No, watch Watership Down instead. Then Pet Rescue, just in case they have a rabbit in distress that gets rescued, and you can see it's cute happy ickley face.
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
*goes to watch "A place in the sun" *
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:55
"SR = Special Retard"
I love rabbits, they're so cutesy an fluffely. I want to give them cuggles and kishes and smother them with love and carrots. My girlfriend's rabbit bit me, but it was so soft it was almost like a playful tickle that filled me with love and not rabbit venom. I think every house should come with a rabbit and a nice big hutch, and the Internet and videogames should be replaced with rabbits. Rabbits, rabbits everywhere, no cars, just rabbits. No-one should leave their houses, except for rabbit food.

Happy now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.