GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Solid Snake vs Banjo Kazooie (the actual battle)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 21:54
Regular
BK flies his way into the arena, waving to the crowd!!

BK looks confident, and he sure does seem happy!!

Now they wait for Snake.....

WAIT!! Snake from behind, he has BK by the throat!! BK is in trouble!! OHHH!!! Banjo with a kick to the crown jewels.

Now BK with some right hands, and then they fly high up into the air, and swoop down, Kazooie's talons raking at Snake's eyes!!

Snake is in trouble, as BK flies high again, looking for another rake to the eyes.

But as BK neared Snake, Snake with a kick and punch combo knocking BK down to the ground.

Snake now has his tranquilizer gun out, he shoots! BK moves out of the way.

WAIT!! THE LIGHTS HAVE GONE OFF!! WE'RE IN DARKNESS!!

I can just see in the moonlight that BK is up, and he's looking round for Snake. Wait?? Where is Snake??

What?? BK just fell to the floor for no reason. What's that shimmering?? WOW!! It's Snake using stealth camouflage!!

Snake now has the SOCOM out, and BK have something....

Snake lets rip with the SOCOM!! And BK shoots....EGGS A SNAKE!!

Snake and BK both go down, it's a draw!!

Tue 24/04/01 at 09:44
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
My ape prefers sheep, but then again, he tends to throw them about as muchas he does eat them...silly sod.
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:42
Me 4! (:)
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:41
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
me 3
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:38
me too...
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:35
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
i hate bannanas?
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:34
lol!
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:33
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
hehe Grix!
*childish grin*
:D
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:25
Regular
(Your mysterious ways don't go un-noted Shaneo. You'll just be higher on the *list*, that's all.)
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:22
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> (I told you it would be a draw.)

Oh shut up, smartarse.

(I am
> a buttock, my dear friend.)

Yeah Grix,I agree
Mon 23/04/01 at 20:19
Yuor brain is pretty witty grix!! (:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.