GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 10:14
Regular
Why, The Who.

Just listening to Tommy for the first time, heard Pinball Wizard before but never really bothered with them for some odd reason.

Anyway, this is a great album and I'm after more. Guitaring and drumming go excellently together, I've been told Moon was a great drummer, and from what I can tell the way he drums is amazing, so I'm happy.

Any fans of The Who then? I know Tommy the film's just come out too, that any good? Album recommendations?

Thankkks
Thu 17/06/04 at 12:35
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Creepy wrote:
> I heard they're bringing out a huge DVD box set and its going to have
> all their best tunes, loads of extras and loads of live performances.

who the group is not my cup of tea. Their crap
Thu 17/06/04 at 11:48
Regular
I heard they're bringing out a huge DVD box set and its going to have all their best tunes, loads of extras and loads of live performances.
Thu 17/06/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
who? whos who?
Thu 17/06/04 at 10:35
Regular
Who's Next

That's their peak in my opinion.
Won't Get Fooled Again and Behind Blue Eyes (you're probably familiar with the Limp Bickie version. as always, the origial is better) in particular.

You could always nab a compilation.
That way you get a broad view of everything they did. :-)
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:10
Regular
Who?...*sigh*

The Who muchos rockos.

I've liked "The Seeker" for years. Great tune.

Any Recommendations?
Wed 16/06/04 at 15:28
Regular
Well, Keith Moon -is- dead. I'm a good few decades out there.

The sagacious one wrote:
> There's no way that someone who is both deaf and blind can play
> pinball.

AND dumb. Gotta hand him the pinball crown, really.
Wed 16/06/04 at 15:26
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The who just played the isle of wight festival.

Shame you didn't know about them earlier huh?
Wed 16/06/04 at 12:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
There's no way that someone who is both deaf and blind can play pinball.
Wed 16/06/04 at 12:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Who? Oh, The Who. Creepy likes The Who. Who likes The Who? Creepy, that's who.
Wed 16/06/04 at 10:14
Regular
Why, The Who.

Just listening to Tommy for the first time, heard Pinball Wizard before but never really bothered with them for some odd reason.

Anyway, this is a great album and I'm after more. Guitaring and drumming go excellently together, I've been told Moon was a great drummer, and from what I can tell the way he drums is amazing, so I'm happy.

Any fans of The Who then? I know Tommy the film's just come out too, that any good? Album recommendations?

Thankkks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.