GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im watching!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 08:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Has anybody ever got the feeling they are being watched or followed around?

What did it feel like?

Have you ever watched somebody else - out of interest, or worry, or curiosity, or obsession, or anything?
Wed 16/06/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh sorry about that Sleepy....

*burp*
Wed 16/06/04 at 12:23
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I do when ever it is a bright day outside. There seems to be a presence lurking very close to me. Sometimes it is very faint and sometimes it is black and very easy to see.

* shudders *
Wed 16/06/04 at 12:14
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
All the damn time, guys.
Wed 16/06/04 at 11:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I sometimes, when alone and outside, get an intensely irrational and scary feeling when people approach. I just somehow get a bizzarre thrill of fear, and hide. They could be an old man or a mafia guy with a vendetta gainst me (ture story) - I just have to hide.
Wed 16/06/04 at 11:18
Regular
I remember this bizarre situation I was in a few weeks ago.

I was walking home from a party, drunk, generally just minding my own business as I stumbled home, when suddenly I heard someone shout

"hey, Hey, HEY, OI YOU"

Now I don't know if it was my intoxicated mind just sub-conciously making the voice seem real, but it scared the hell out of me and I attempted to run, but fell over the in the process.

True story.
Wed 16/06/04 at 09:55
Regular
I feel like I'm being watched most of the time. It's usually because I am.

Don't know why, but people always seem to get a second look at me - as if I'm familiar to them. I don't look famous and I certainly don't have one of 'those' faces...

Maybe it's because I'm such an ugly mofo, they just need to confirm by looking again, just how ugleh :D

The only time I've stared at someone else, would be if they are incredibly attractive (no not drooling at them!) or if they are staring at me - I can't help but get into a staring-out contest and win :)
Wed 16/06/04 at 08:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Has anybody ever got the feeling they are being watched or followed around?

What did it feel like?

Have you ever watched somebody else - out of interest, or worry, or curiosity, or obsession, or anything?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.