GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forgotten the name..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/06/04 at 21:33
Regular
Ebuyer and CCLComputers, what is the 3rd major online store for PC parts?

Can't think of it but am wanting to order some stuff, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Wed 16/06/04 at 18:19
Regular
I am waiting around for the XT Platinum and whether or not it will get a full public release.

By the way Tyla, where did you order it from?
Wed 16/06/04 at 18:17
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
klasovdan_1 wrote:
> what bad press was this,
>
> as i have just ordered a 9800 pro and i had no problem turned up
> early next morning no problem

Bah... I just ordered my X800 XT formy next build project
Wed 16/06/04 at 18:12
Regular
"who wrote that?"
what bad press was this,

as i have just ordered a 9800 pro and i had no problem turned up early next morning no problem
Wed 16/06/04 at 17:38
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Turbonutter wrote:
> RAR Overcockers. I'm never going to buy from those neandethals ever
> again.
>
> You might want to consider komplett.co.uk and tekheads.co.uk.

I use Komplett, especially after the troubles with overclockers and the recent bad press about them in various well known PC mags.
Wed 16/06/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Ebuyer tends not to pack things well, I have had a few damaged cases from them, but they are cheap so you can't complain much
Wed 16/06/04 at 14:30
Regular
"NULL"
What do you mean?
Wed 16/06/04 at 14:16
Regular
"lm selling up all m"
how can l get views people have wrote to me
Wed 16/06/04 at 13:11
Regular
"lm selling up all m"
if anyone is interested please email me [email protected]
Wed 16/06/04 at 13:09
Regular
"lm selling up all m"
lm selling all my computer things webcam printer scanneretc
Wed 16/06/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Nobody Home"
Ebuyer are incredible, until you have a problem and need to get some returned, etc. The whole process can weeks to do an RMA, and there is no direct phone number and no one answers your telephone calls. Its actually illegal as well, as they do not have their head office address or alternative numbers for contacting them.

Also, when you do an RMA, YOU have to pay to post it to them. Which is also breaking the Long Distance Sellers Laws.

I've only had 1 problem with them, and now I never use them again. I use www.tekheads.co.uk, www.overclockers.co.uk, www.overclock.co.uk and www.EBAY.co.uk, hehe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.