GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you search the forums?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/06/04 at 14:51
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Its been a while since I was here, but I was looking to see some of my old posts, so I was wondering how I can find them. I know there used to be a way to search, any suggestions?
Tue 15/06/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's always interesting to look back at old posts- the PC Gaming Longest Thread is as good to read as it is to chat in. I've only realised today how insane the Moose has got in the past few weeks...
Tue 15/06/04 at 15:19
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Just had a quick look in the archive, cant find the posts I was looking for, maybe theyre gone by now, or maybe they're in the depths of the active threads. Shame there isn't a search though, would be very useful.
Tue 15/06/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_forums.php?groupid=2[/URL]
Tue 15/06/04 at 15:02
Regular
"QPR 1974"
You could try looking in the chat archives I guess, assuming they exist.
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:57
"MMMMM, Chicken"
shame then, as I was hoping to read some old posts of mine, but no probs. As for the fiend part, as true as that may be it was a bit presumptuous of you to say it! LOL
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:55
Regular
"QPR 1974"
The URL doesn't work anymore, fiend.
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:53
"MMMMM, Chicken"
there used to be a way to do it, but theres not a link, but a url you could enter.
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:52
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You have to keep going backwards until you find what you are looking for, there's no jazzy search box in this place im afraid.
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:51
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Its been a while since I was here, but I was looking to see some of my old posts, so I was wondering how I can find them. I know there used to be a way to search, any suggestions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.