GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Dear diary ... ""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/06/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Girl's Diary

Sunday June 13th 2004.

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that's something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found else.

I cried myself to sleep.

Bloke's Diary

Sunday June 13th 2004.

England lost to France ... gutted.

Got a sh*g though!!
Tue 15/06/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah I got that email about 2 weeks ago. With a Leeds fan I think. Twas the day they went down.
Tue 15/06/04 at 11:33
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Heh Heh, so true and so good :D
Tue 15/06/04 at 11:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ok, usually i don't find that kinda stuff funny.. but that was good :)
Tue 15/06/04 at 11:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heh Tim :-D
Tue 15/06/04 at 11:08
Regular
hahahaha :D
Tue 15/06/04 at 10:53
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
:D
Tue 15/06/04 at 10:42
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
TYPICAL MAN. Sexist pig. Why do I love them so.
Tue 15/06/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Girl's Diary

Sunday June 13th 2004.

Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that's something was wrong.

He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated, but followed. I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on. After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed. I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me, and that he had found else.

I cried myself to sleep.

Bloke's Diary

Sunday June 13th 2004.

England lost to France ... gutted.

Got a sh*g though!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.