GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Denmark vs Italy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 19:00
Regular
So it finishes 0-0 and the Italians played crap first half, they were a little better in the second half but they still didn't win.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:20
Gronkjaer usually plays on their left, no?

I was impressed by both goalies, and I personally thought it was very enjoyable.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Colourless"
Denmark have the quickest players.

Gronkjaer, Rommedahl, and that Martin Jorgenson are all abnormally fast...
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Colourless"
Heh. I came into this thread just to say "y'see they need Jesper," knowing I would get the p!ss taken out of me. But you're already talking about him....
Mon 14/06/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Gronkjaer had a death in the family at the weekend apparently and will probably make the last 2 games in the group.

The other person you are probably thinking off is Rommedahl. Apparently, he can run 100 metres in 10.2 seconds.

As for the game on now between Sweden and Bulgaria, I thought Bulgaria are pretty unfortunate to be a goal down but that is the nature of football.
Mon 14/06/04 at 20:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I watched this match earlier, and Denmark certainly looked a force. No Gronkjaar, I presume he is injured, but the guy that played wide in place of him was class (mental block: can't remember the name began with R).

Italy were dissapointing, and their approach to the game is not what suits them. At 11 - 2 odds to win it, I wouldn't even consider putting money on Italy to lift the trophy.
Mon 14/06/04 at 19:33
Regular
Foreman wrote:
> We only managed to snatch a draw with a last minute free-kick.

To be fair though, that was nearly 3 years ago.

But yeah, i sort of agree with your sentiments, i think this is the first tournament where i have a general feeling that anyone can beat anyone if you see what i mean.
Mon 14/06/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I have a strange feeling Greece will be the ones to end our dreams. They won the qualifying group, which included Spain and then beat Portugal on Saturday.

We only managed to snatch a draw with a last minute free-kick.
Mon 14/06/04 at 19:14
Regular
Although the first round of the group stage games are always traditionally tight and tense games, it's been interesting to note that there hasn't been a clear favourite whos stood out yet. It's a very open tournament indeed.

Will have to see how the group D games go tomorrow of course though.
Mon 14/06/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Laursen and Sorenson did well for Denmark in that cleansheet. Looks like O'Learys got another bargain.

Could be a good season for us next season Laursen and Mellberg in the centre of defence.

I think Italy are in for a shock. Sweden will beat them.
Mon 14/06/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Buffon and Sorenson had brilliant games with a host of great saves. Denmark looked pretty solid at the back and Italy were pretty average.

It will be interesting to see how this group turns out because, unless Bulgaria surprise everyone, it's going to be 3 teams playing for 2 places.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.