GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bad Blood Results *SPOILERS*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 12:42
Regular
Aaaah, Bad Blood was a pretty good PPV for me. Top matches...anyway here's the results:

Tag Team Championship Match - Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance

Well La Resistance kept the title but only because Kane interfered. Benoit had one of them in the crossface and it looked like they were gonna win.

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho

Poor Y2J still stuck in these pointless matches :/ In a feud that should of ended a long time ago, Y2J got the win with an enzuguri.

Women's Championship Match - Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita vs. Victoria

Trish picks up the win to become the first ever 5 time women's champion *snore*

Intercontinental Championship match - Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin

Orton wins atfer Shelton did a crossbody off the top rope but Orton used the momentum to roll Shelton over into a pin and he pulled the tights as he was pinning him, so we're probably gonna get a re-match. Orton also took a slip on the 2nd rope and had the whole arena laughing at him :P

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman

A very funny match with Eugene's weird style. I loved it when he got into a ball and Coach just rolled him over, lmao. Eugene picked up the win of course (I think it was with a people's elbow) he then went on to Stunner Garrison Cade and Coach.

World Championship Match - Chris Benoit vs. Kane

I must say I thought Kane put on a pretty good match (or was it Benoit that carried him?) In the end Benoit won; While Kane was trying to counter the crossface Benoit pinned him and won it. Top match.

Hell in a Cell - Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

This was a 45+ minute match which ended with a HHH win after he did 3 pedigrees on HBK. Both wrestlers put on a great performance and there was chairs, ladders and tables. HBK finally getting out a ladder, nice one. Great match and it was my favourite of the night.

Anyway that was a quick rundown of each matches ending, can't be bothered to do a full one for each match but I'm sure someone else on the forum will. Overall I thought it was a top PPV from the RAW brand and the Great American Bash will have it's work cut out to compete with this PPV. So guys, your thoughts?
Mon 14/06/04 at 12:42
Regular
Aaaah, Bad Blood was a pretty good PPV for me. Top matches...anyway here's the results:

Tag Team Championship Match - Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance

Well La Resistance kept the title but only because Kane interfered. Benoit had one of them in the crossface and it looked like they were gonna win.

Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho

Poor Y2J still stuck in these pointless matches :/ In a feud that should of ended a long time ago, Y2J got the win with an enzuguri.

Women's Championship Match - Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita vs. Victoria

Trish picks up the win to become the first ever 5 time women's champion *snore*

Intercontinental Championship match - Randy Orton vs. Shelton Benjamin

Orton wins atfer Shelton did a crossbody off the top rope but Orton used the momentum to roll Shelton over into a pin and he pulled the tights as he was pinning him, so we're probably gonna get a re-match. Orton also took a slip on the 2nd rope and had the whole arena laughing at him :P

Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman

A very funny match with Eugene's weird style. I loved it when he got into a ball and Coach just rolled him over, lmao. Eugene picked up the win of course (I think it was with a people's elbow) he then went on to Stunner Garrison Cade and Coach.

World Championship Match - Chris Benoit vs. Kane

I must say I thought Kane put on a pretty good match (or was it Benoit that carried him?) In the end Benoit won; While Kane was trying to counter the crossface Benoit pinned him and won it. Top match.

Hell in a Cell - Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

This was a 45+ minute match which ended with a HHH win after he did 3 pedigrees on HBK. Both wrestlers put on a great performance and there was chairs, ladders and tables. HBK finally getting out a ladder, nice one. Great match and it was my favourite of the night.

Anyway that was a quick rundown of each matches ending, can't be bothered to do a full one for each match but I'm sure someone else on the forum will. Overall I thought it was a top PPV from the RAW brand and the Great American Bash will have it's work cut out to compete with this PPV. So guys, your thoughts?
Mon 14/06/04 at 12:46
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Lipe wrote:

> Intercontinental Championship match - Randy Orton vs. Shelton
> Benjamin
>
> Orton wins atfer Shelton did a crossbody off the top rope but Orton
> used the momentum to roll Shelton over into a pin and he pulled the
> tights as he was pinning him, so we're probably gonna get a re-match.
> Orton also took a slip on the 2nd rope and had the whole arena
> laughing at him :P

Yeah it was funny, but Shelton did deserve to win but Ric Flair made sure he didnt, and Shelton rolling up Orton while having the figure four on Flair was pure class. :)
Mon 14/06/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I thought the Hell In A Cell wasn't that great. It was slow with dodgy psychology in the first half and the weapons half was good but predictable. The finish was also pretty poor too. Considering HBK was holding his back for most of the match (or should that be almost none), he looked pretty good at the end. HHH was the one that had to be carried out.
Mon 14/06/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
That Hell in a Cell was O.K. Nothing special. I wanted them to go outside the cell, on the roof preferably. They bled to quickly.

HHH vs. Jericho Hell in a cell still remains the best I have seen.

All in all, it was a very bland PPV. But the Eugene vs. Coach match was good.
Mon 14/06/04 at 18:41
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> The finish was also pretty poor too. Considering HBK was
> holding his back for most of the match (or should that be almost
> none), he looked pretty good at the end. HHH was the one that had to
> be carried out.

Yeah, that was a stupid. He holds his back and can barely walk half-way through the match then suddenly everything is fine and he's even stopped limping.

CGJ, I'd say it was far from bland.
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:19
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> Aaaah, Bad Blood was a pretty good PPV for me. Top matches...anyway
> here's the results:
>
> Tag Team Championship Match - Benoit/Edge vs. La Resistance
>
> Well La Resistance kept the title but only because Kane interfered.
> Benoit had one of them in the crossface and it looked like they were
> gonna win.
>
> Tyson Tomko vs. Chris Jericho
>
> Poor Y2J still stuck in these pointless matches :/ In a feud that
> should of ended a long time ago, Y2J got the win with an enzuguri.
>
> Women's Championship Match - Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus vs. Lita
> vs. Victoria

>
> Trish picks up the win to become the first ever 5 time women's
> champion *snore*
>
> Intercontinental Championship match - Randy Orton vs. Shelton
> Benjamin

>
> Orton wins atfer Shelton did a crossbody off the top rope but Orton
> used the momentum to roll Shelton over into a pin and he pulled the
> tights as he was pinning him, so we're probably gonna get a re-match.
> Orton also took a slip on the 2nd rope and had the whole arena
> laughing at him :P
>
> Eugene vs. Jonathan Coachman
>
> A very funny match with Eugene's weird style. I loved it when he got
> into a ball and Coach just rolled him over, lmao. Eugene picked up
> the win of course (I think it was with a people's elbow) he then went
> on to Stunner Garrison Cade and Coach.
>
> World Championship Match - Chris Benoit vs. Kane
>
> I must say I thought Kane put on a pretty good match (or was it
> Benoit that carried him?) In the end Benoit won; While Kane was
> trying to counter the crossface Benoit pinned him and won it. Top
> match.
>
> Hell in a Cell - Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
>
> This was a 45+ minute match which ended with a HHH win after he did 3
> pedigrees on HBK. Both wrestlers put on a great performance and there
> was chairs, ladders and tables. HBK finally getting out a ladder,
> nice one. Great match and it was my favourite of the night.
>
>
>
>
> Anyway that was a quick rundown of each matches ending, can't be
> bothered to do a full one for each match but I'm sure someone else on
> the forum will. Overall I thought it was a top PPV from the RAW brand
> and the Great American Bash will have it's work cut out to compete
> with this PPV. So guys, your thoughts?

WWE Bad Blood 2004 was great !
Mon 21/06/04 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
You copied all that just to write on line??? Think for a sercond how stupid that makes you loook then go stand in the corner with a big hat with a 'D' on it.

Looks on paper like a fairly respectable PPV, as I won't see it till it comes out on DVD though, someone will have to tell me wether it was or not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.