GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" How do you get the couples mask?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 13:52
Regular
On the last day when i get inside the thisves hideout, ui can get to last puzzle room were there are lots of blocks to push, but i dodn't know what blocks i have to push were as none of the blocks seem to beable to be pushed down onto the bottem switch so the door opens and i can then collect the sun. Watch them get married get and get the couples mask. I always mess up in the last room. If some one can tell me what blocks to push were i will be very happy.
Mon 30/04/01 at 09:55
Zeldapro wrote:
> I know what you mean it is a bit hard at first!!

Now lets see if
> I can remeber what I did. I pushed the block near the exit so that I
> could get out. I know I did that. UMMM!!

I think it ended up
> like:

/- -
-- ~ /
----
~

Or
> if this is easier

/ - -
- - ~ /

> - - - -
~

Each line is a block and each squiggle is a
> switch and each slanted line is a door.

Then you can push the
> block in front of the door switch and go through the door.

Sorry
> if it is a bit hard to understand but I don't have the best of
> memories. If this is wrong just have a bash you'll get it some time.
> It only took me a couple of goes.

yeah but its a pain in the a** if you dont get it right because u have to go back to the first day, i cant remember exactly either but you push the blocks round the untill u get one in front of the door that u came into that room through then you push it through the door and the rest is easy
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:56
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I know what you mean it is a bit hard at first!!

Now lets see if I can remeber what I did. I pushed the block near the exit so that I could get out. I know I did that. UMMM!!

I think it ended up like:

/- -
-- ~ /
----
~

Or if this is easier

/ - -
- - ~ /
- - - -
~

Each line is a block and each squiggle is a switch and each slanted line is a door.

Then you can push the block in front of the door switch and go through the door.

Sorry if it is a bit hard to understand but I don't have the best of memories. If this is wrong just have a bash you'll get it some time. It only took me a couple of goes.
Sun 22/04/01 at 13:52
On the last day when i get inside the thisves hideout, ui can get to last puzzle room were there are lots of blocks to push, but i dodn't know what blocks i have to push were as none of the blocks seem to beable to be pushed down onto the bottem switch so the door opens and i can then collect the sun. Watch them get married get and get the couples mask. I always mess up in the last room. If some one can tell me what blocks to push were i will be very happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.