GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dayad Backwardsdrawkcab"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/06/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Better Than You"
13th June (Backwards day - Made by Wakka™ and << <<©H®I§>> >>™)

Or in proper language - The First Ever 'Dayad Backwardsdrawkcab'

To an average human lifeform, that would have made absolutely no sense whatsoever but to read that majestic piece of writing, you need to know our secret.

We write in palindromes. Today is special in more than one way - not only are England *cough* going to get beaten by France, but also it is the first ever Backwards Day!

By now you must be thinking, 'What the hell are they on about?' and we don't blame you. We have decided to mark The First Ever Backwards Day with a little competition.

All that YOU, yes You, have to do is come up with a hilarous or intelligent palindrome. The winner will get a bucket of old tap water and a rotting, mouldy mackarel. Yum! That gives you guys lots to play for!

The Rules of This Most Noble Game are fairly simple.
All that you have to do is come up with a good plaindrome. The chances of a one-word palindrome winning are very low so make yours long and funny. Everyone is allowed one entry only and everyone can enter. We also want original work, not just 'A Toyota' or something. It needs to make us laugh. No-one can use one that has already been posted so if you think up a great one, post it before someone steals it!

The date for judging is 20th June.

Good Luck to All! !Lla ot Kcul doog

Written by Wakka. Posted by Chris. 2004

ASHMAN IS THE WINNAR!
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> ASHMAN IS THE WINNAR!

Ahahahahahaha!!

I hope to God that was intentional.

Oh, and Azul's post = geen-yass
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'm sorry, but I'm still raging at this.

Disqualifying Timmargh because of him being wheelchair bound. Disgraceful.
This is discrimination in action this is. And you're all too blind to see this.

I pity your narrowmindedness. Pathetic.
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> ASHMAN WINS!!!!!
>
> Ashman you will recieve yoor prizes through the post in the near
> future.

If its another one of those tubs of peanuts that actually, upon opening, unleashes springs that lodge themselves in my eye, then I don't want it.

Oh. The. Pride.

*basks*
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:
> :O CHEATAR!!! DISQUALIFY HIM!!!
>
> Timmargh = Disqualified.

OH MY GOD, YOU EVIL FIEND!
I BET HE'S DEVASTATED!!!11

I find what you're doing disgusting. You're merely that Cavo feller in disguise.
Despicable.
Mon 21/06/04 at 18:14
Regular
Hahaha-ow! A, the line - ha! "Burk rule", ha! 'Tis not "a ton"? Sit, "a he lurk rub a he nil, eh? Ta. "Woah ah-ah..."
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Congratulations, Ashman!
Mon 21/06/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Better Than You"
No! :P

ASHMAN WINS!!!!!

Ashman you will recieve yoor prizes through the post in the near future.
Sat 19/06/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
<< <<©H®I§>> >> wrote:

> You weren't gonna win any way - I was gonna make Chipeh or Ash win
> just to rub it in on you. :P

*cough* *cough *cough* Don't I get a say??
Sat 19/06/04 at 20:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I love it when people rub me.
Sat 19/06/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Better Than You"
No because Chipeh didn't get his off the PC from a website so his still counts. :P

You weren't gonna win any way - I was gonna make Chipeh or Ash win just to rub it in on you. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.