GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons Movie (Teaser Trailers)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/11/06 at 21:11
Regular
Borrowed from PM/Ali

Apple Trailers

What do you guys think?

I liked the 3D bit at the beginning but Homer in the vechicle, wasn't it 3D? Got a little laugh out of me but as a teaser trailer there's not much to it until we get a real trailer.

As a teaser this bit probably wont appear in the movie.

Would much rather it was a Futurama movie instead but then we're getting the series back anyway so I'm happy :)

Downloading the latest episode of Simpsons now, I'll let you know whether the writers are getting better or not.
Wed 20/12/06 at 10:30
Regular
"I may return"
A new Chrismas one is showing on Christmas Eve... On Sky One... At 6.30pm... I'll try to watch...
Wed 20/12/06 at 09:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
acursed tv scheduling!!!
4 days before christmas and what`s on channel 4?? a bloody halloween episode, as if showing them all 20 other times a year just isn`t enough.
Tue 12/12/06 at 16:07
Regular
"I may return"
There was a poster advertising this when I went to the cinema yesterday :D
Tue 12/12/06 at 15:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well we are yet to see a significant chunk of movie, so I'm not going to really develop any sort of opinion on such a small amount of footage... that said, the part where Homer was stopping various characters from entering the house through a window was pretty good!

And it's not all been so bad in the more recent series, the episode where Homer becomes a Pothead had me in stitches!
Tue 12/12/06 at 15:19
Regular
Judging by that trailer, doesn't look like it :|

They still seem to be trying to force laughs onto us. Futurama kept most of it's humour subtle, this movie seems to fail in that department.

Each to their own, but I'm still reserving judgement as it all appears to be slapstick pointless 'comedy', exactly the thing that has put me off the series lately.
Tue 12/12/06 at 15:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Excellent stuff... well, kinda predictable though. Still, I can't wait for it to come out, hopefully it'll make up for the patchier writing that we've been subjected to on TV in the past few years...
Tue 12/12/06 at 12:06
Regular
Another Teaser Treailer (right click)
Tue 28/11/06 at 16:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm looking forward to the movie it's been a long time coming.

I just hope it isn't the end for the Simpsons mind.
Tue 14/11/06 at 00:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Corazon wrote:
> It doesnt feel like The Simpsons without Homers girlish scream,
> they had the chance with the wrecking ball heading his way but
> no.

ah see, i thought it was funnier in silence.

the joke was very futurama though.. but given that that`s funnier, it can only be a good thing :D
Tue 14/11/06 at 00:39
Regular
"8==="
Has it been rated yet?

Obviously if it's higher than a 12 we can expect something special, even a 12 rating should be worth seeing. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.