GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel wierd..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Anyone else noticed a slight change around here? Its like that episode of the twilight zone, where they cut off that guys tongue and put it in a jar and it kept growing and growing and it gave birth to little tongues? Pretty cool huh?

(Points to the first person to tell me where I got that quote from, clues are 1991 and Movie)
Sun 13/06/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
gaybys (a.k.a King) wrote:
> if you mean the new design that there are already numerous threads
> about
, then yes, I agree, it is rubbish.

Go suck on a rail road spike shorty.
Sat 12/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Wasnt it changed yesterday?
Sat 12/06/04 at 20:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
you could explain it in a poem.
Sat 12/06/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
i know what you mean man. they just changed it today. i was in the bb gun section the i went and clicked to back to the home page and it all changed............... it was weird........... i didnt want it to end...........
you know that sort of resident evil 2 feeling or dino crisis feeling or silent hill 2 feeling where you think im alone will i ever get out of here.............. alive. i ike it but it fells weird and strange. how could you explain it. some one give me an idea.
Sat 12/06/04 at 18:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
if you mean the new design that there are already numerous threads about, then yes, I agree, it is rubbish.
Sat 12/06/04 at 18:37
Regular
"you've got a beard"
hehe Waynes World...

i (secretly) love that movie...
well, not so secret anymore ;)
Sat 12/06/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Anyone else noticed a slight change around here? Its like that episode of the twilight zone, where they cut off that guys tongue and put it in a jar and it kept growing and growing and it gave birth to little tongues? Pretty cool huh?

(Points to the first person to tell me where I got that quote from, clues are 1991 and Movie)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.