GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of Resevoir Dogs?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 16:17
"Sara!!!"
I love this movie and I have the new version of it. You get an extra disc packed with special features, and in the movie you get a more graphic version of the guy getting his ear cut off. I totally love this movie and I am sure lost of you will also like it. Quentin Tarantino is a great director, I mean Kill Bill 1 and 2 were great but his alltime best is Resevoir Dogs (which he starred in himself!). I was just wondering what other people thought of this movie?
and if you haven't seen it you should.

P.S - I know that this is in the wrong topic but anyway have fun.
Sat 12/06/04 at 17:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Last time i sat down to watch it i fell asleep.
Sat 12/06/04 at 17:07
Regular
Loved it, personally.

Haven't seen the old Pulp Fiction yet, though.
Sat 12/06/04 at 17:07
Regular
From Dusk Till Dawn is possibly my favourite Tarintino film, though he only wrote it, he didn't direct it.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:26
"Sara!!!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Try and watch all of it if you can. It just reeks of class. IMO
> Tarantino's best.

OK I will, thanks.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
best film ever?

Shawshank redemption, closely followed by Pulp Fiction.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:23
Regular
'Bestest film eva' go watch Pulp fiction, come back and tell us what you think then.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:23
Regular
Try and watch all of it if you can. It just reeks of class. IMO Tarantino's best.

Reservoir Dogs is very good though.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:22
"Sara!!!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> I preferred Pulp Fiction.

I have never seen all of Pulp Fiction but what I watched of it was good, I didn't think it was as good as Resevoir Dogs though.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:18
Regular
I preferred Pulp Fiction.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:17
"Sara!!!"
I love this movie and I have the new version of it. You get an extra disc packed with special features, and in the movie you get a more graphic version of the guy getting his ear cut off. I totally love this movie and I am sure lost of you will also like it. Quentin Tarantino is a great director, I mean Kill Bill 1 and 2 were great but his alltime best is Resevoir Dogs (which he starred in himself!). I was just wondering what other people thought of this movie?
and if you haven't seen it you should.

P.S - I know that this is in the wrong topic but anyway have fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.