GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anty?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/06/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Please don't stare."
I used to be a member of SR couple of years ago. A combination of uni, beer and not paying my electric bills kept me off my PC and on the streets. (literally)
Anyway back then there was a mighty fine poster on the chat room called Anty. I wondered if he was still around? Anyone see him?
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Please don't stare."
I used to be a member of SR couple of years ago. A combination of uni, beer and not paying my electric bills kept me off my PC and on the streets. (literally)
Anyway back then there was a mighty fine poster on the chat room called Anty. I wondered if he was still around? Anyone see him?
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:14
"period drama"
Ant?
Now and again he pops up.
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:18
"I love yo... lamp."
He developed a fetish for lycra wearing men. You can find him mostly in the WWE forum.
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:19
Regular
Ant the spammer, havent seen him for awhile although I think he sticks to the one forum and posts not so frequently anymore
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
kittworld wrote:
> Ant the spammer

Riiiiiight...
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:24
Regular
Azul wrote:
> kittworld wrote:
> Ant the spammer
>
> Riiiiiight...

Azul you would actually know if you had been around over the last four years :P

Riiiiight
Sat 12/06/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Please don't stare."
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> He developed a fetish for lycra wearing men. You can find him mostly
> in the WWE forum.

Who can resist them? OK I'll slap on some oil, grunt like a pig and head over there right away.

P.S Only mentally unstable people (Like Bullo-see post Am I Mentally Unstable) like WWE.
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, well I'm still about, as people have said mainly on the greased-up men in lycra forum.

Hmm who are you big smiley dude? And me, a spammer? :O Who are you to make such devilish accusations?

I was never called Anty though. {:)
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:22
Regular
too busy to go through all the archives and show you, but it was only the odd occasion really :P
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
winnAr.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.