GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I seem to remember...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 19:33
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Some snazzy Panasonic GC that could play music and was metalic silver? I was just wondering if I was dreaming or something.

/Pointless topic end
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:33
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Some snazzy Panasonic GC that could play music and was metalic silver? I was just wondering if I was dreaming or something.

/Pointless topic end
Fri 25/02/05 at 19:34
Regular
"the burning sky"
Panasonic Q : Google Image Search
Fri 25/02/05 at 22:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I still want one.

*imitates Shiny Q dance*
Fri 25/02/05 at 23:11
Regular
limited edition panasonic cube "Q". Only retailed in Japan and possibly the states. Sexiest looking console ever (my own opinion). Its a bit interesting that the versio of the cube that had a DVD player didnt sell as well as the other, of course there may be other factors but it seems that a DVD player on a console isnt nessasary after all. Tell that to all the sony fanboys.
Sat 26/02/05 at 10:39
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
nova prospekt wrote:
> limited edition panasonic cube "Q". Only retailed in Japan
> and possibly the states. Sexiest looking console ever (my own
> opinion). Its a bit interesting that the versio of the cube that had
> a DVD player didnt sell as well as the other, of course there may be
> other factors but it seems that a DVD player on a console isnt
> nessasary after all. Tell that to all the sony fanboys.

The price was the biggest inhibitor to the sales of the Panasonic Q!
That and the fact it was never released in the States or Europe.
I bought one from Liksang and it really was the most gorgeous, beautiful looking piece of kit you'd want next to your widescreen!
It is such a shame it was never released here and it wasn't for the want of trying. I emailed Panasonic and Nintendo on several occasions and was fobbed off with lame excuses everytime!

Who knows, the next Nintendo offering may well just be up there with the Q, we'll just have to wait and see.
Sat 26/02/05 at 10:41
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
N64 Fan wrote:
> nova prospekt wrote:
> limited edition panasonic cube "Q".

It was, and never has been 'limited edition'. Its still for sale on Liksang and was widely available in Japan (until they stopped making it, which I think was about 6-8 months ago now).
Sat 26/02/05 at 10:42
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Cycloon wrote:
> I still want one.
>
> *imitates Shiny Q dance*

Can we see that again please?

Strictly come dancing - here he comes!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.