GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TWINE is the greatest game yet."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 10:45
Regular
TWINE is the greatest game on the N64 yet with the best graphics ive ever seen and theres so many characters you can get in the multiplayer which is the best thing about the game. Theres some great multiplayer levels which are Castle / SkyRail /Forrest and theres AirRaid which are so good to do if your sick with the others. This great Bond game wil be the best N64 game to come yet.

Manu Fan

Simon Hardie
Sun 22/04/01 at 10:45
TWINE is the greatest game on the N64 yet with the best graphics ive ever seen and theres so many characters you can get in the multiplayer which is the best thing about the game. Theres some great multiplayer levels which are Castle / SkyRail /Forrest and theres AirRaid which are so good to do if your sick with the others. This great Bond game wil be the best N64 game to come yet.

Manu Fan

Simon Hardie
Tue 24/04/01 at 16:00
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I myself think that Perfect Dark beats Bond. And if you are looking for graphics play Conker's BFD.

TWINE is still a good game though!!

Nice choice in football teams.
Tue 24/04/01 at 20:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
1. Perfect Dark blows TWINE away.

2. I hate Man U. Now, where are they in the champions league, after supposedly being the greatest club in Europe?
Wed 25/04/01 at 19:42
well its got the greatest multiplayer but... if it had had prehaps something like a farscape and/or laptop gun it would've been miles better
Wed 25/04/01 at 20:34
Are you out of your mind?! TWINE is totally rubbish compared to Perfect Dark and its not as good as Goldeneye
I can tell, because ive got all three games. Yes TWINE is an excellent game, but it Pales in camparison to Perfect Dark.

Tim, PD multiplayer is 10 times better than TWINE multiplayer i dont even kno if uve played it.
I kno, its because u get ur butt kicked in every time u play PD or Goldeneye coz TWINE is the only shoot em up ur good at! And you thought that u could beat me on TWINE. Well in a 10 minute match, i kicked you something like 13-6
Its was even worse in PD. Of course i kicked him. You dont want to know the score in that game.

By the way tim, wot is a FarScape?! DDDDUUUUUUHHH Its a FarSight not a FarScape! Just shows how much u kno About PD.
FEEL WICK!
Thu 26/04/01 at 17:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Perfect Darks multiplayer could be a game in itself.
Sat 28/04/01 at 12:55
TWINE is a very good game, but the multiplayer does not live up to goldeneye standards, and as for perfect dark, well this provides a multiplayer which you can play by yourself enough said.
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:26
Regular
timothykelly1989 wrote:
> well its got the greatest multiplayer but... if it had had prehaps
> something like a farscape and/or laptop gun it would've been miles
> better

Farscape is a Sci-Fi TV series about a bloke who goes through a wormhole and is trying to find a way home...

Farsight is a weapon from Perfect Dark which enables you to see and shoot through walls...

My brother made Moneypenny's head fall off on TWINE last night!

Mon 07/05/01 at 13:29
TWINE is an amazing game but there are still loads of things that could have made it so much better:

1. The only cheats that I know of are time cheats to get new bots in multiplayer. - why can't they have fun cheats like on Perfect Dark / Goldeneye like extra weapons and Big Head mode etc..
2. I think that there is a lack of amazing weapons like in Perfect Dark.
3. It's annoying to need a memory pak
4. Where's the James Bond Theme?
5. I think it's stupid to have the good/evil thing on multiplayer.
6. And the computer opponents always hang around together and don't move as well as the sims in Perfect Dark.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.