GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AvP, Blade 3, Resident Evil 2 - NEW FOOTAGE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/04 at 21:46
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
AVP
[URL]http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/internet_exclusive/large.html[/URL]

Damnit, that looks good, but the bit with the blue aura bomb exploding all the pyramids kinda looks like the end of the film

And the facehugger diving onto the Predator looks a bit shi'ite, but other than that, this film looks damn good (as do most from trailers).

Oh, and Blade 3 clip:
[URL]http://www.angelfire.com/music5/ont-ska/bld-exc.mov[/URL]

Resident Evil 2:
[URL]http://www.angelfire.com/music5/ont-ska/res-exc.mov[/URL]

Opinions?
Sat 12/06/04 at 20:18
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I've seen pictures of Nemesis, and my god, he looks awfully plastic. Hopefully it'll just be the lighting of the photos and I'm sure it'll look better on film.
Sat 12/06/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> In my opinion, Blade 1 wasn't great but Blade 2 was excellent. Very
> cool indeed it was.

Watch it again
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:55
Regular
In my opinion, Blade 1 wasn't great but Blade 2 was excellent. Very cool indeed it was.
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Can't you construct sentences in English?
>
> Blade 2 is an absolutely fantastic film; it has everything you would
> want from a decent action/horror hybrid. I fail to see how it's awful
> in anyway.

Shut up!

Blade 1 was good but blade 2 was just too crap. It's not wesley snipe best film.

If you want to see Wesley Snipe in action watch demolision man. The best film he ever did and will always be. forever and ever........
Sat 12/06/04 at 19:37
Regular
I'm thinking that with RE2, they'll hopefully have learnt from their mistakes from the first film.

Still, will have to wait and see. Although it's strange that there hasn't even been a trailer with any real footage in yet, apart from that clip :-/
Sat 12/06/04 at 18:18
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I think I've worked that bit out. The Predators at the top of that pyramid are fighting off the Aliens but realise they're losing and so detonate themselves (a la the first Predator film).

Oh, and Carlos Oliviera, Jill Valentine, William Birkin, Albert Ashford and Nicholai will all appear in the RE2 film. It's so gonna rule :0)
Sat 12/06/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Milky Milky"
The bit with the blue explosion on the pyramid could be some sort of flashbacky type thing maybe? An ancient city (on earth) being wiped out in AVP fight....three Preds backed into a corner thinking that they can't win destroying themselves to take out the attacking hordes of Aliens.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:59
Regular
"SOUP!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Can't you construct sentences in English?
>
> Blade 2 is an absolutely fantastic film; it has everything you would
> want from a decent action/horror hybrid. I fail to see how it's awful
> in anyway.

The lighting was something I didnt like; besides that it was a decent enough film.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
The Confederate wrote:
> I think that Resident Evil 2 will turn out to be something similiar to
> Dawn of the Dead/28 days later, with few uninfected suvivors taking
> on the city and dead zombie like people

I hope so, it's an under-explored sub-genre.
Sat 12/06/04 at 16:54
Regular
Can't you construct sentences in English?

Blade 2 is an absolutely fantastic film; it has everything you would want from a decent action/horror hybrid. I fail to see how it's awful in anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.