GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game-A-Day"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 10:06
Regular
I won on 04 April, and chose Z.O.E. It hasn't arrived yet - do you think it got lost or perhaps sent to the incorrect address?

Whoever else has won before, how long did it take to send?
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:18
Regular
Just keep trying, and adding useful stuff to the forums, and you`ll soon have a game!
Sun 22/04/01 at 15:50
ok thnx
Sun 22/04/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Just write a review about a game you own. Use good english, write what you feel thats how I won the gameaday for my review on Z.O.E. A few weeks later I wrote one for Shadow of Memories but didnt win. Also post messages on these boards, like use full information funny and witty storys. Cheats and tips for games also can be used for gameaday.
But in the end its up to the people reading the reivews, messages e.t.c to pick a winner. If you post something good on a day where loads of other people post good stuff then it can be hard. It all depends on how many posts and reviews are posted. If there are very few posts you have a good chance of winning and if there are 100's of posts then your chances are less and less.
Sun 22/04/01 at 13:33
Waddya mean?
Sun 22/04/01 at 13:20
write a good review which covers evrything or a good story etc (:)
Sun 22/04/01 at 13:09
How did you win the game a day thing because I'm gonna try to win a game. got any tips?
Sun 22/04/01 at 11:21
a'right tom!
Sun 22/04/01 at 11:19
*Saesee wishes Shaneo to come back*
Sun 22/04/01 at 11:09
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
uh......*shaneo runs away*
Sun 22/04/01 at 11:01
Yep. WHERE'S MY GAME?!?!

*starts to cry, and slumps into a corner depressed as a depressed animal on 'Depression Day'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.