GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone want a Sega Dreamcast?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/02/05 at 22:54
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8173431389[/URL]
Sat 03/09/05 at 22:07
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Smeldos, although you are committing yourself to the site, you are just posting in every single thread. Trying to become a notable? Just create a discussion that leads onto something...
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
no
Sat 25/06/05 at 21:26
"Was the man of marz"
Quote from listing: 'It is illegal to take this disk if you do not own a legitimate copy of each rom in the disk'.

Right. I thought all roms are illegal. If I copy my original Franz ferdinand album it's still infringement. Sounds similar tothat you can download but they must be erased within 24hrs nonsense. By the way, anyone check the feedbackhe got fot the DC: 'never got the item. Why wont you contact me. contact me if still selling.'
Fri 24/06/05 at 14:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
then be quiet :P
Fri 24/06/05 at 09:02
Regular
I'm...i'm speechless.
Thu 23/06/05 at 08:42
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Is the best console even better than ngc why didn't you put £50 for the maximum?It included snes..etc games disks
Shame on you...
Wed 22/06/05 at 18:11
Regular
"I'm Back!"
Very_Metal wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Worst. Console. Ever.
>
> the dreamcast?!?!?
> lord no, it was streets ahead of the other consoles of that
> generation. shame it never got the big market to continue making it
> viable :(

Yeah the Dreamcast is one of the best consoles I ever had I still play it even today, while my PS2 gathers dust. Might get a Revolution next.
Sat 12/03/05 at 01:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Chippxero wrote:

> What.... i love my CD32, it has 'pirates gold' on it :*D most
> beautiful game ever, and i love my saturn too there isn't a finer
> console.

i have Ultimate Skidmarks for mine ;)
BOOM!
Sat 12/03/05 at 01:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Hedfix wrote:
> Worst. Console. Ever.

the dreamcast?!?!?
lord no, it was streets ahead of the other consoles of that generation. shame it never got the big market to continue making it viable :(
Sat 12/03/05 at 00:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
ßulle†† wrote:
> Forgot about that one.
>
> And the 3DO, and the Amiga CD32

What.... i love my CD32, it has 'pirates gold' on it :*D most beautiful game ever, and i love my saturn too there isn't a finer console.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.