GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo 2 questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 26/02/05 at 09:38
Regular
does anyone really know how to get on top of the big wheel on the znazibar map. I have followed many links of sites and many have turned out to be figments of these peoples imagination. If anyone can physically get there themselves could they tell me please.
Sat 26/02/05 at 20:27
Regular
jump on the spokes just when they are about to go up then run up them until you get to the middle then just go to the side
Sat 26/02/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
RedKez wrote:
> You have to jump onto the wheel as its going round, then it'll carry
> you up, its actually pretty hard to do though.

Ignore this I'm thinking of the wrong thing, I'll post later on how, got to go to Forest V Derby game now though
Sat 26/02/05 at 12:14
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Ride the spinning thing onto the nridge that you have to knock down yourself. Do not knock the bridge down then imeadiately after jumping use a rocket launcher to get extra boost letting you get atop the big wheel. Remember to have an overshield though.
Sat 26/02/05 at 11:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You don't get Banshees on Zanzibar though, do you?
Sat 26/02/05 at 11:46
Regular
"Ow Yer"
use a banshee lol then kill it so some one else can use it
Sat 26/02/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Ex-Newbie"
You have to jump onto the wheel as its going round, then it'll carry you up, its actually pretty hard to do though.
Sat 26/02/05 at 09:38
Regular
does anyone really know how to get on top of the big wheel on the znazibar map. I have followed many links of sites and many have turned out to be figments of these peoples imagination. If anyone can physically get there themselves could they tell me please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.