GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF8 triple triad"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
How many of you people got every single character, gf and boss cards in the game?
Wed 16/06/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea the main cards like squall, zell and laguna are being sold for around £3 each.
Wed 16/06/04 at 11:18
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I'm still gutted that although they put an online version of the FF card game in with FFXI, they chose Tetra Master from FF9 instead of the far superior Triple Triad. :-(
Wed 16/06/04 at 09:02
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Did you know that you can buy real triple triad cards off of ebay
> although I am trying to find an online shop that is easier to
> purchase it from.

Managed to get all the cards on my second try of the game, but the triple triad cards on ebay are far too rare and usually go for a fortune. Been looking into collecting them, but it may break the piggy bank :(

Don't know if you can still get them over here, but there's a few kicking around Japan i think, in their original boxes
Tue 15/06/04 at 23:57
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Did you know that you can buy real triple triad cards off of ebay although I am trying to find an online shop that is easier to purchase it from.

Does anyone know a website where you can buy these, other than on ebay?

Thanks.
Sat 12/06/04 at 21:11
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
I got most except Laguna and such.
Fri 11/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Jackpot!"
oh well at the moment I'm beating everyone with 3 crap cards and a diablos and ifrit card!

I don't know if this is a good idea though.

But yea you do need to give up some cards to get others but you can get your cards back later on in the game.
Fri 11/06/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Was working my way through to getting them as it was the only part of FF8 i actually enjoyed but i gave up around halfway through disc 3 when i couldn't be bothered to play through the game anymore.
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:38
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Doubt it. it's very difficult, and also to get some cards you have to intentionally lose others...
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
I did with a cheat disc. But not normally. has anyone.
Fri 11/06/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
How many of you people got every single character, gf and boss cards in the game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.