GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't believe what happened in an exam the other day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The invigilator let someone use a mobile phone as a calculator.

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

A telecommunications device for doing sums - yeah right. The thing is, the old woman didn't seem to have a clue why it wouldn't be allowed. We all moaned when it happened, but didn't want to delay the exam because it was stupid and sh*tty. Some people, eh.
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:08
Regular
Ho Ho.

Last year, prior to doing my French orals we had to do some prep work for the role play - a teacher was sitting in on us making sure we didnt cheat/talk etc, he obviously didnt have a clue what we were doing because he kept giving us translations for french words.

omG funneh.
Sat 12/06/04 at 00:05
Regular
Because he likes wearing skirts.
Fri 11/06/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
In the paper today, I read about a boy that turned up at his exam wearing a skirt. Why would anyone do that?
Fri 11/06/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Please don't stare."
In my GCSE's (years and years ago, *sigh*)a guy at the front picked his nose and flicked at the examiner (thats what they were called in my day, not invigilators or whatever [S] I don't know, youth of today...mumble..cabbages...herrings...) Woah big brackets! N e way she picked her nose anf flicked it back!

Keep smilin' hun's ;@)
Fri 11/06/04 at 17:08
Regular
But the desks say "Made In England" on the edges.
I know this becasue half
of them have "Made In" scored out, and "smells" scrubbed out.
As for the chairs, the guy weighs about 20 stone, they're not designed for that sort of weight.
Fri 11/06/04 at 17:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ha. Shoddy Scottish craftsmanship.
Fri 11/06/04 at 16:54
Regular
During English someones chair snapped and fell apart.

My desk snapped too.
It was fine, though the table was wobbly, and I put a bit of paper under the leg and it stopped wobbling. 5 mintues later a huge crack had appeared, then the desk snapped in half.

:-)
Fri 11/06/04 at 13:28
Regular
"beer"
i cant believe somone would be stupid enough to do that!!! has she no brain!!
Fri 11/06/04 at 13:10
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Same here :0(

RE exam now. Bye!
Fri 11/06/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Colourless"
We have our exams in a huge hall with loads of strict invigilators.

PLaying football when bored is not a possibility.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.