GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Step In Right Direction..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/02/05 at 11:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
[URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/press_release.php?aid=6917[/URL]

Original...
Sat 26/02/05 at 11:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
[URL]http://www.gamesindustry.biz/press_release.php?aid=6917[/URL]

Original...
Sat 26/02/05 at 11:32
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Some great ideas in there!

All they need to do now is get some Gamecube banners at high level football matches. Those that run along the outer edge of a pitch.

Great stuff!
Sat 26/02/05 at 12:21
Regular
That's really superb.

Honestly, it's going to make such a difference.
Sat 26/02/05 at 14:26
Regular
Great.

Isn't the game supposed to be a load of crap anyway?
Sat 26/02/05 at 15:24
Regular
"the burning sky"
Its pretty decent, but I suppose since I never played the first, it's a newish concept to me. I suspect those who played the N64 version, will find Power Tennis much the same.
Sat 26/02/05 at 15:38
"The Will of D."
It is pretty fun, and quite challenging game, i've beaten the Doubles tourneys with Waluigi and Bowser, and gotton to the 2nd match of the star Cup in the singles championship with Waluigi.

The minigames are very good as well, the painting one is the one i've gotten through the most, but the one i'm on at the moment is the bowser and bowser Jr picture, very difficult to paint in 5 minutes. I've unlocked the mecha bowser and another minigame (for completing one of the doubles matches i presume) tried them and also veyr fun.

You can also unlock upgrades for charcters special smash attacks, which sounds very cool, but have yet to unlock one for a character i am currently using. Also unlockable characters like Paratrooper can be found too.
Sat 26/02/05 at 15:54
Regular
"the burning sky"
PsYİHo FoX 19 wrote:
> You can also unlock upgrades for charcters special smash attacks,
> which sounds very cool, but have yet to unlock one for a character i
> am currently using. Also unlockable characters like Paratrooper can
> be found too.

Is that the star players thing? Otherwise I havent got any of them...
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:11
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Great.
>
> Isn't the game supposed to be a load of crap anyway?

Who told you that? A Pigeon?
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:11
Regular
I will pick this title up soon... ish.
Sat 26/02/05 at 16:46
"The Will of D."
I dunno what the star players are, I just unlocked him after completing the Doubles Star Championship Tourney with my partners Waluigi and Bowser, who are surpisngly a great match for each other. Waliugi (Defence) and Bowser (Attack) and what with Waluigi's fast moving technique and Bowsers bigger frame they make for one hell of a dream team.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.