GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24: Series 3, Episode 18"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/04 at 00:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Best episode of TV ever, ever. Don't normally get excited about things like this, but it was superb from start to finish. Heart was in my mouth the whole way through, and to have the balls to follow through with that storyline deserves every inch of my respect.

I have honestly never enjoyed an hour of TV more than that. Phew.
Fri 11/06/04 at 00:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Best episode of TV ever, ever. Don't normally get excited about things like this, but it was superb from start to finish. Heart was in my mouth the whole way through, and to have the balls to follow through with that storyline deserves every inch of my respect.

I have honestly never enjoyed an hour of TV more than that. Phew.
Fri 11/06/04 at 00:05
Regular
so, tell me about the terrible jobs you had while temping. I bet mine were worse...
Fri 11/06/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Yep, I agree, it was a truly stunning and intense piece of TV, a real "will he wont he?".

But he did.
Fri 11/06/04 at 12:05
Regular
What happened?
Fri 11/06/04 at 12:53
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Bejam wrote:
> Yep, I agree, it was a truly stunning and intense piece of TV, a real
> "will he wont he?".
>
> But he did.

Unfortunately, I already knew he would (crappy poorly-signposted spoilers) but I still enjoyed it.
Fri 11/06/04 at 13:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I knew what was going to happen too (my own stupid fault) but I have to say that it was truly brilliant.
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:19
Regular
"lets go back"
I was nearly in tears, it was so sad. When he said he had no friends except the people in work (who didnt particualaly like him) I felt so sorry for the guy. And when the clock didnt beep at the end of the show it felt even worse for some reason.

Excellent TV. I just cant wait for the rest of the series now.
Fri 11/06/04 at 16:59
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Any other show would back down...NOT 24, BABY
Fri 11/06/04 at 19:01
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
It gets better with each series. It's just amazing. The first one felt a bit pulled out but this really didn't
Fri 11/06/04 at 21:44
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I thought Series 2 was better, personally. This series had too many shi'ite ones, but some bloody excellent ones too. Not enough of them, I might add.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.