GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24: Series 3, Episode 18"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/06/04 at 00:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Best episode of TV ever, ever. Don't normally get excited about things like this, but it was superb from start to finish. Heart was in my mouth the whole way through, and to have the balls to follow through with that storyline deserves every inch of my respect.

I have honestly never enjoyed an hour of TV more than that. Phew.
Sun 13/06/04 at 21:04
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I've watched it in real time before, pausing it up until it actually came to that point in the hour.

And I've done a body count - I counted it as 496 up to Gael's death. I'll do the rest some time.
Sun 13/06/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> One day I'm going to watch the entire day in a day and do a body
> count.

It wouldn't actually last a day though. Each episode is about 40 mins without the ad breaks
Sat 12/06/04 at 13:13
"I love yo... lamp."
CTUbauer wrote:
> Both Jack's bosses have died - Mason and Chapelle.

True. I was thinking of it as Jack being the senior character in series one. But in thinking about it, Mason was in and so was Alberta Green.

Of course if you consider the amount of CTU agents that die it really is one of the most dangerous jobs around. Richard Walsh, died in episode 2 of series 1; Jamey died in series one; a whole bunch died in the bomb in series 2; Mason died in series 2; Gael died in series 3 along with Chapelle and there are others inside the hotel who should die.

Even the DOD head of the secret prison died in series one. Mark DeSalvo.

Last night MI6 staff died. Not very realistic mind, obviously in real life James Bond would have saved them with his watch or something.

Some cops died as well.

One day I'm going to watch the entire day in a day and do a body count.

Of course Jack will never die. But then, we all know that he is what Master Chief looks like under his armour.

I really am liking this season a lot more than last.
Sat 12/06/04 at 12:46
Regular
Series 1 was by far the best for me. New, refreshing, pacey and exciting. Series 2 bordered on ridiculous at points, but was still watchable, but I just couldn't get into Series 3.
Sat 12/06/04 at 10:56
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Both Jack's bosses have died - Mason and Chapelle.
Sat 12/06/04 at 02:27
"I love yo... lamp."
The whole point of Chapelle was that he was there to be disliked. It was harsh but made for good TV.

Also, 66% of senior management at CTU die.
Fri 11/06/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I hated Ryan, but not to the the extent that he should die.
Fri 11/06/04 at 21:44
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I thought Series 2 was better, personally. This series had too many shi'ite ones, but some bloody excellent ones too. Not enough of them, I might add.
Fri 11/06/04 at 19:01
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
It gets better with each series. It's just amazing. The first one felt a bit pulled out but this really didn't
Fri 11/06/04 at 16:59
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Any other show would back down...NOT 24, BABY

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.