GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A copy cat of San Andreas is coming, brace yourselves!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Sat 26/02/05 at 18:52
Regular
"TheGamingWizard!!!!"
That's right folks, developers r copying San Andreas. Its going 2 be called "Fear & Respect".

Its stars Snoop Dogg as a reformed gangster who is forced back into crime. Expect all of the San Andreas elements except a lot poorer.The screenshots look tacky and desparate to say the least.

Look out 4 this game, think before you buy.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:30
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
lugaloco wrote:
> That's right folks, developers r copying San Andreas. Its going 2 be
> called "Fear & Respect".

As I said before, John Singleton is involved in this one, and if you remember he's the guy that produced Boyz n the Hood; obviously one of SA's influences. So there are going to be some similarities.

> Its stars Snoop Dogg as a reformed gangster who is forced back into
> crime. Expect all of the San Andreas elements except a lot poorer.The
> screenshots look tacky and desparate to say the least.

The screeshots I saw in a magazine looked alright to me, I think this one will be more like The Getaway than GTA in terms of realism.

> Look out 4 this game, think before you buy.

And of course if it does turn out crap I'll be staying well clear.
Sat 12/03/05 at 22:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I was actually talking about this game in the X-Box forum last week, although I couldn't remember it's name. It actually looks really good, and John Singleton is said to be heavily involved in it so the story should be good, and realistic. Looking forward to this one.
Mon 07/03/05 at 19:00
Regular
"8==="
Plenty of clones out there in various forms 'This is GTA with Pirates' Morrowind is Xbox's GTA [daft one I know]'.

Basically if they have a decent city, decent gameplay and a better sandbox to play in then they'll do fine.
Mon 07/03/05 at 17:52
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Basically, it won't ever beat GTA, so let's just stare out the window and ignore it when it comes in.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:32
Regular
The case was BS though, he was proven not guilty and had absoloutly nothing to do with the murder.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:05
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
cweek2000 wrote:
> Graphics look alright, but I'll eat my hat, shoes, dinner, etc. if
> it's better than SA.

You will eat ur dinner? Thats just normal lol. Eating shoes might prove difficult. Are they leather?
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:04
Regular
": ("
That doesn't make him a gangster, that just makes him someone who has spent some of his time in jail - a crook in other words.
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:02
Regular
"\\"
Doesn't prove he's a gangster. Perhaps either in the wrong place at the wrong time, or a looney. But not a gangster.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:59
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Ahahahahaahaha
>
> He's not a gangster in any way shape or form.
>
> He's a studio gangster like 98% of 'Gangster' rappers out there. The
> only current artists who have ever been or could be called gangsters
> are DMX and 50 Cent.
>
> A lot of artists have contact with gangsters and criminals but are
> not in any way shape or form gangsters. Not that it's really
> something to be proud of.

Here we go. proof.

[URL]http://www.clumsycrooks.com/mugshots/snoopdoggydog.htm[/URL] Snoop dogg is a gangster. Here is just a bit more proof.
Tue 01/03/05 at 21:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Graphics look alright, but I'll eat my hat, shoes, dinner, etc. if it's better than SA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.