GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lara Croft"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tomb Raider: Legend'.
Mon 13/11/06 at 20:50
Regular
Are they still making games for her? Ah memories, I remember when it first came out. They thought gamers wouldnt buy a game where you play an attractive female character. My god, they could not be more wrong! I loved playing the first one, would keep me up for hours, course I'd have to keep tissue by me but yeah too much information.

I loved shooting the poor old butler, he was indestructable, he just wouldnt die!! I'm probably the only one smart enough to trap him in the freezer. I think he's still in there, I forgot to let him out. Dirty old man with all his groaning like that.

Never played the second one but I played the third, after that Lara became like an ex girlfriend to me. Nice to have a go on her once in awhile but yeah it's not going anywhere for me. Time to move on girlie.
Tue 14/11/06 at 19:32
Regular
"lets go back"
I liked the new one and also thought it was short.

Just so you know, I locked the guy in the fridge too.
Tue 14/11/06 at 15:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I had not played a Lara Croft game until I played the recent one. I totally agree with the game being too short. I was completing levels and the percentage complete was going up by 15% - 20% each time. When you can complete a level in around 10-15 minutes, it's an issue.

The search around the mansion was very good. It needed to be longer or more to find or something.

Hated the end of the story too. I was expecting a hidden level or something.
Tue 14/11/06 at 14:58
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The new one is good - played it recently on Xbox. The control issues have finally been sorted. The only criticism is it's too short. It ended at what felt like a midpoint in the story.
Mon 13/11/06 at 20:59
Regular
"8==="
They are still making them.

I've got Tombraider Legend (The new-ish one) which sold very well earlier this year.

Tried playing the earlier ones but really disliked the PS2 control pad so gave up.

Good thing about the high sales is that the more money Eidos/SCi get the more chance there is of them funding further titles in the Thief and Deus Ex series'.
Mon 13/11/06 at 20:50
Regular
Are they still making games for her? Ah memories, I remember when it first came out. They thought gamers wouldnt buy a game where you play an attractive female character. My god, they could not be more wrong! I loved playing the first one, would keep me up for hours, course I'd have to keep tissue by me but yeah too much information.

I loved shooting the poor old butler, he was indestructable, he just wouldnt die!! I'm probably the only one smart enough to trap him in the freezer. I think he's still in there, I forgot to let him out. Dirty old man with all his groaning like that.

Never played the second one but I played the third, after that Lara became like an ex girlfriend to me. Nice to have a go on her once in awhile but yeah it's not going anywhere for me. Time to move on girlie.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.