GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tremors 2: Aftershocks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
BBC1.

11:35pm.

Watch it.

The series is just brilliant, and Michael Gross is a legend.
He has a moustache.

[URL]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:We_wPb245twJ:ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/tremors_gross11.jpg[/URL]
[URL]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:0NZNb_GQy4wJ:www.blamemichaelgross.i8.com/burtgummer.jpg[/URL]

See?

He has the greatest accent ever, excluding Scots.
So there.
Watch it, hoves.
It is wonderful.
Thu 10/06/04 at 14:20
"Darth Vader 3442321"
My three pieces of advice for fighting underground beasties of this ilk;

one; walk without rhythm so you don't attract a worm;

two; purchase a SR BB gun as they can punch a hole through 10mm thick steel plating if the gun itself is shot out of a cannon;

three; aggressive use of semi-colon will scare of most illiterate soil munchers.
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I don't like the tremors. They're 'orrible.
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
rofl? best film ever? Overstatement of the year? .. no?

ok, I watched it, (even with my exam the following day, got 5 hours sleep xD) And hardly was is 'that' good. The acting was, plain? silly? Jokes were often bad, Some were pretty good laugh though :)

There wasn't hardly anything that really want to make me like this film enough to think its 'brilliant', I just started laughing at the fact that the mexican army gave them anything they wanted, but lol! I think the plot was badly set out, Them just blowing bombs in the ground, Suddenly they become small walking beasts.. That repoduce within minutes..

ok, I give up.

It was ok.
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:16
Regular
The third film where the things fly is truely awful...but entertaining all the same.

The first 2 are excellent though. Had no idea there was a forth film, will have to seek that out me thinks.
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
First - Excellent unpretentious B movie
Second - Stinky
Third - Tries, but is still really stinky
Fourth - Cgi Beasties? Stinky, stinky, stinky.

The series? Haven't watched, but I imagine it will be stinky.
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:08
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
as below
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:08
Regular
sorry, int. froze.
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:07
Regular
look above breadhead.
Thu 10/06/04 at 13:06
Regular
The first was the best, with Kevin Bacon. I remember watching it whe I was like 7 years old. I'm now 18 and still love it. However, the series is poor as was the 3rd film.
Thu 10/06/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
3rd was the a bit crap

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.