GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Am I Mentally Unstable?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Please don't stare."
I just started this thread because I think I am insane. I keep seeing little men in jumpsuits jumping off my monitor.
Today I killed my dog for barking at me. I couldn't hear the voices and they were just about to tell me the reason of Fife. No not life, Fife what the hell is the point of that place anyway?
Anyway the voices told me to fill a whole message with evil laughter.
So I will:

Mwahahahahahah a hahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah ahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahah ahahahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahah ahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ah ahahahah ahahah ahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha hhahah ahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ha.

Now maybe they will leave me alone... Whats that but I love mother.......
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Please don't stare."
I just started this thread because I think I am insane. I keep seeing little men in jumpsuits jumping off my monitor.
Today I killed my dog for barking at me. I couldn't hear the voices and they were just about to tell me the reason of Fife. No not life, Fife what the hell is the point of that place anyway?
Anyway the voices told me to fill a whole message with evil laughter.
So I will:

Mwahahahahahah a hahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah ahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahah ahahahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahah ahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhaha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ah ahahahah ahahah ahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha hhahah ahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ha.

Now maybe they will leave me alone... Whats that but I love mother.......
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Its Fyfe you mong.
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Fyfe?

What's a Fyfe?
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Lyfe?
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
I killed the wyfe, with the knyfe

- Stewies grammar lesson # 1
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Teal'c"
Bullo wrote:
> I just started this thread because I think I am insane. I keep seeing
> little men in jumpsuits jumping off my monitor.

Did they come from your peni?
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Styfled laughter*
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
They should send you to the mental hospital
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I feel this topic would be better if the original post contained the phrase "You are a ass" several thousand times.
Wed 09/06/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Please don't stare."
Supersaiyan wrote:
> They should send you to the mental hospital

But I'm already their.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.