GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Embarrasing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Baros!!!"
[URL]http://www.powerleague.co.uk/5-A-side/teamdetail.asp?cid=HAL&mode=chosendiv&division_code=6&view=tv&id_league=227693&league_name=BACK+OF+THE+NET&id_team=183716&team_name=WALSALL+TIGERS[/URL]

Walsall Tigers 1 Park Hill 25

Joined a team that entered the Power League, which is one of the best leagues around. We started in Division 6 (bottom division) and I ended up playing against one of my old clubs Park Hill.

I said to the lads we were in for a beating and we were.

Just hope we can pull something out the next match.
Thu 10/06/04 at 23:46
"I love yo... lamp."
Ouch. 5 a side was always to much work for me. I like 15 a side better. Yes you can have that many when Kenny organised it...
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AliBoy wrote:
> They had a guy playing for them who had never played football in his
> life before they played us. His team mates kept trying to remind him of > the rules throughout the game.

that's not even sporting, and technically "remind" means that he knew what they were before...

:D
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Is that 5's? Thats not too bad a score :-P

We beat a team in our leage by 37 goals one week. Top team in the league beat them by about 50 goals. They had a guy playing for them who had never played football in his life before they played us. His team mates kept trying to remind him of the rules throughout the game.
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Baros!!!"
We are bottom after 1 game.

Was talking to Colin who's a WBA scout and he was saying that he's bringing some of the youth down. Just glad he didn't do it on the first match against us.

www.powerleague.co.uk

We're in the Halesowen section and in Division 6.
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ouch, hefty defeat. I've been on the wrong end of a 10-0 before but I had strained my groin, so I couldn't really help my team out much.
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Bah, you need to register to view your link.
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:05
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Where are you in the league now?
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Baros!!!"
[URL]http://www.powerleague.co.uk/5-A-side/teamdetail.asp?cid=HAL&mode=chosendiv&division_code=6&view=tv&id_league=227693&league_name=BACK+OF+THE+NET&id_team=183716&team_name=WALSALL+TIGERS[/URL]

Walsall Tigers 1 Park Hill 25

Joined a team that entered the Power League, which is one of the best leagues around. We started in Division 6 (bottom division) and I ended up playing against one of my old clubs Park Hill.

I said to the lads we were in for a beating and we were.

Just hope we can pull something out the next match.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.