GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pioneer 106 not compatible with 800Mb CDs?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 17:18
Regular
For some reason, my drive is only recognising 800Mb discs as 702Mb. Is there something I can do to fix this? A firmware update maybe?

Thanks
Wed 09/06/04 at 17:18
Regular
For some reason, my drive is only recognising 800Mb discs as 702Mb. Is there something I can do to fix this? A firmware update maybe?

Thanks
Wed 09/06/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Digging!"
My adivice is to try their website for updates. Use google if you don't know the URL.
Thu 10/06/04 at 06:20
Regular
Hmm,well I updated the firmware while waiting for a response from here, but Windows still shows it down as being 702Mb.

Funny thing is though, I downloaded the trial version of the new Nero and it successfully burned my 722Mb file without a hitch!?

I think maybe it's just Windows XP that doesn't want to read more than 702Mb. Nero did, so my drive must be working fine...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.