GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Hasselhoff is innocent"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
David Hasselhoff could be cleared of all recent drink driving charges after it emerged that he wasn’t actually driving at the time of his arrest. The once famous actor, star of TV shows Baywatch and Knightrider, the Sky+ TV adverts, and lauded in Germany for his numerous chart-topping disco hits, including “Highway To Your Heart”, “The Best Is Yet To Come”, and the aptly named “Looking For Freedom”, is a recovering alcoholic and has been struggling against his addiction for many years.
He was pulled over on the LA freeway last week, where he was presumably breathalysed, then taken to the slammer where he was briefly incarcerated then later released on $15,000 bail.
Mr. Hasselhoff is scheduled to appear in court to face drink-driving charges on 1st July, but these charges may be dropped after the new evidence came to light.

It is reported that in Mr. Hasselhoff’s statement, that whilst he admitted to having a few drinks earlier in the evening in question, he wasn’t physically driving the black Trans-Am he was stopped in, he was merely a passenger, and that the car was actually driving itself.

It is believed that, apart from the weird red light on the front of the car, officers failed to notice anything out of the ordinary at the scene, and that Mr. Hasselhoff had been stopped for driving “exceptionally fast and swerving erratically, then driving up a conveniently placed ramp and crashing through a building”. But a later examination of the car itself does give some credence to Mr. Hasselhoff’s earlier statement. He claims that, “I’ve been preparing to unleash a new series of Knightrider onto the public, and K.I.T.T was brought out of retirement to reprise his role as my super cool Trans-Am sidekick with attitude, biting British witticism and pomp. I was thinking that I’d play an older more sophisticated Michael Knight, and perhaps have him having a son who rides a K.I.T.T style motorbike, complete with missiles, bulletproof tyres and a sidecar. We’d fight for justice, get to meet a lot of beautiful chicks and crash through loads of cardboard boxes and windows, and blow up lots of stuff.”
“Anyway, I don’t know whether the car’s Automatic Pilot mode was just a bit rusty, or he was just getting a bit of revenge on me for being locked up in that old Hollywood garage next to Herbie and the A-Team van for 10 years, or for the way I treated the poor fellow all the time, but he was the one driving, not me.”

K.I.T.T, the Knight Industries Two Thousand, was impounded and examined by motor experts and eager Knightrider fanboys, and whilst performing some intricate probing of the sophisticated dashboard controls, the car did indeed speak, and revealed the full story of what had happened, “Yes it was me driving like that, but it was only because I wanted Michael, I mean David, to get into trouble, be shamed and forced to abandon any ideas of creating a new series of Knightrider. Perhaps I was wrong for the dodgy driving, but I was desperate, you don’t know what it was like for those few years of filming, the pain and suffering I was subjected to. I’m a flashy, chic and refined automobile, but I was driven like an old demolition derby racer by that egomaniac; shot at, driven through explosions, windows and old corrugated metal warehouse walls, and did my name ever get onto the credits? No. I’m sure it all looked great fun for the viewer, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the powerless, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law, with his cool Trans-Am sidekick, but it wasn’t fun for me.”

It is unclear as to what will happen to K.I.T.T, as motor vehicles cannot be charged with drink or dangerous driving, but it’s believed he’ll be given a good clamping and Devon won’t give him an oil change for a month as a punishment, whilst David Hasselhoff could be exonerated from all charges, and left to battle not only the evil criminals who escape normal justice, but also his alcoholic demons.
Fri 11/06/04 at 20:28
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Just read this quote on Empire, made me laugh:

"The supposedly reformed alcoholic faces a court hearing on July 1st and if convicted, a nation will mourn. Sadly that nation is Germany."

Edit: What is it with the Hoff lately? Every site I go to is running a different story about him. Must have a good publicist I suppose, either that or the world is finally waking up to his unavoidable talent.

The publicist thing, then.
Wed 09/06/04 at 15:24
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
David Hasselhoff is a pop star in Germany?????? First I've heard of this
Wed 09/06/04 at 13:43
"I love yo... lamp."
Heheh. Nice one.
Wed 09/06/04 at 12:16
Regular
I was quite annoyed until I read this, I can safely say you've cheered me up a fair bit.

Don't forget Hot Shot City!
Wed 09/06/04 at 11:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Go the Hoff!

[URL]http://www.alistairgray.co.uk/images/random/hoff.jpg[/URL]
Wed 09/06/04 at 11:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Excellent :)
Wed 09/06/04 at 10:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heh :-D
Wed 09/06/04 at 10:30
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
David Hasselhoff could be cleared of all recent drink driving charges after it emerged that he wasn’t actually driving at the time of his arrest. The once famous actor, star of TV shows Baywatch and Knightrider, the Sky+ TV adverts, and lauded in Germany for his numerous chart-topping disco hits, including “Highway To Your Heart”, “The Best Is Yet To Come”, and the aptly named “Looking For Freedom”, is a recovering alcoholic and has been struggling against his addiction for many years.
He was pulled over on the LA freeway last week, where he was presumably breathalysed, then taken to the slammer where he was briefly incarcerated then later released on $15,000 bail.
Mr. Hasselhoff is scheduled to appear in court to face drink-driving charges on 1st July, but these charges may be dropped after the new evidence came to light.

It is reported that in Mr. Hasselhoff’s statement, that whilst he admitted to having a few drinks earlier in the evening in question, he wasn’t physically driving the black Trans-Am he was stopped in, he was merely a passenger, and that the car was actually driving itself.

It is believed that, apart from the weird red light on the front of the car, officers failed to notice anything out of the ordinary at the scene, and that Mr. Hasselhoff had been stopped for driving “exceptionally fast and swerving erratically, then driving up a conveniently placed ramp and crashing through a building”. But a later examination of the car itself does give some credence to Mr. Hasselhoff’s earlier statement. He claims that, “I’ve been preparing to unleash a new series of Knightrider onto the public, and K.I.T.T was brought out of retirement to reprise his role as my super cool Trans-Am sidekick with attitude, biting British witticism and pomp. I was thinking that I’d play an older more sophisticated Michael Knight, and perhaps have him having a son who rides a K.I.T.T style motorbike, complete with missiles, bulletproof tyres and a sidecar. We’d fight for justice, get to meet a lot of beautiful chicks and crash through loads of cardboard boxes and windows, and blow up lots of stuff.”
“Anyway, I don’t know whether the car’s Automatic Pilot mode was just a bit rusty, or he was just getting a bit of revenge on me for being locked up in that old Hollywood garage next to Herbie and the A-Team van for 10 years, or for the way I treated the poor fellow all the time, but he was the one driving, not me.”

K.I.T.T, the Knight Industries Two Thousand, was impounded and examined by motor experts and eager Knightrider fanboys, and whilst performing some intricate probing of the sophisticated dashboard controls, the car did indeed speak, and revealed the full story of what had happened, “Yes it was me driving like that, but it was only because I wanted Michael, I mean David, to get into trouble, be shamed and forced to abandon any ideas of creating a new series of Knightrider. Perhaps I was wrong for the dodgy driving, but I was desperate, you don’t know what it was like for those few years of filming, the pain and suffering I was subjected to. I’m a flashy, chic and refined automobile, but I was driven like an old demolition derby racer by that egomaniac; shot at, driven through explosions, windows and old corrugated metal warehouse walls, and did my name ever get onto the credits? No. I’m sure it all looked great fun for the viewer, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the powerless, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law, with his cool Trans-Am sidekick, but it wasn’t fun for me.”

It is unclear as to what will happen to K.I.T.T, as motor vehicles cannot be charged with drink or dangerous driving, but it’s believed he’ll be given a good clamping and Devon won’t give him an oil change for a month as a punishment, whilst David Hasselhoff could be exonerated from all charges, and left to battle not only the evil criminals who escape normal justice, but also his alcoholic demons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.