GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who likes storms?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 14:51
Regular
*thrusts*

I love them, and I want one NOW.

It's so bloody hot and humid in these places, I just want a good old fashioned thunderstorm to clear the air.

And i'd like to frolick naked in the rain*

*Might never happen.

Is anyone else overheating?
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:51
Regular
*thrusts*

I love them, and I want one NOW.

It's so bloody hot and humid in these places, I just want a good old fashioned thunderstorm to clear the air.

And i'd like to frolick naked in the rain*

*Might never happen.

Is anyone else overheating?
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:53
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Oh yeah. It reached over 30C here in NE London yesterday and it was 24C at 9 at night! I'm just keeping up the fluids and trying not to do too much.
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I *LOVE* storms - especially thunder and lightning, that's the coolest thing in the world. I'd happily go and roll about in the field if it was chucking down, it's sweltering today. But on the other hand, my Dad is a builder, so he needs the weather to stay good if he's to start saving for my Christmas present.
Regular
In question to overheating, that is.
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:54
"Majestic"
hehe,
*gloats*

I live on a top of a hill, yup its windy and rainy in winter, but in summer the sun shines with a gental cool breeze. Lovely.
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:54
Regular
Don't you love it when a thunderstorm wakes you up mid-night?

It's like Christmas when that happens.
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Forest Fan wrote:
> trying not to do too much.

You do stuff? Enlighten me, Gump. I didn't think you realised what time of day it was, let alone have experienced actual sunlight, holed up in that bunker of yours, waiting for the end of days, how many more commas?
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:56
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> Don't you love it when a thunderstorm wakes you up mid-night?

Except if you have to leave at 7 in the morning, like I do.
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It was sunny and hot all day yesterday, but at about 8pm, it became a bit overcast and there was one flash followed by the obligatory roll of thunder.

But that was it.

And yeah, thunder and lightning is the most fantastic thing ever.

In October when we were in Portugal, one night it just suddenly began to totally and utterly pish down, accompanied by about an hour of constant flashing (not in that sense - though I wish) and thunder, split by a short time each time.

I wasted about 30 shots on my camera taking photos of the sky in a bid to get a flash, which I did with one.
Huzzah.
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and the thunder last night was simply a low rumble - nothing special.

It's great when it's the massively loud snapping sound.
Or something like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.