GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout any good?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Was bored last night, so I ordered a couple of games from SR. I'm really put off sometimes, because I hate choosing which free game to get. Almost down to the Start Trek game

Anyway, I divulge.

I got Burnout for £8.99, which seem reasonable enough, and Yager for the PC. Any good?
Tue 08/06/04 at 20:34
Regular
"8==="
Bought Yager a few months back... haven't played it yet. GAH GAH GAH!
Tue 08/06/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Wam_man wrote:
> If I ever see Burnout 2 for less than 30 quid I will buy it.

I thought Burnout 2 was Platinum now? Anyway, Burnout is a good game but just not as good as it's sequel. But at £9 you can't go wrong. Also, Yager is good too, I had it for the X-Box but I got to a stage that I just couldn't get past, so I just gave up and sold it. If you've played Crimson Skies, that should give you a rough idea as to what Yager is like.
Tue 08/06/04 at 19:00
Regular
Toxic Avenger, are you green, hideously disfigured and carry a mop with you wherever you go?
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Burnout was good. Burnout 2 is waaay better.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:41
"Sara!!!"
Burnout is crap. I had it for the Ps2 and I really hated it.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:34
Regular
My own review of the GameCube version of Burnout [URL]http://www.lorl.co.uk/reviews/burnout/burnout.htm[/URL]

Burnout 2 is far superior.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:26
Regular
"He's back"
If I ever see Burnout 2 for less than 30 quid I will buy it. Played it quite a few times and it had me begging for more...

...not literally.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:10
Regular
I've got burnout 2, which I wager is better than your original burnout :P
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Was bored last night, so I ordered a couple of games from SR. I'm really put off sometimes, because I hate choosing which free game to get. Almost down to the Start Trek game

Anyway, I divulge.

I got Burnout for £8.99, which seem reasonable enough, and Yager for the PC. Any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.